Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Pomegranate, Brown Sugar, and Tobacco

Immediately testing after ripping open the package like a gorilla, in the bottle it’s very dark fruity smell kind of like a super intense version of a cherry medicine. Then on the skin it settles to a sweeter mellower pomegranate, the same as the one from the pomegranate grove from a few years ago. I don’t really get any of the sweet chewy tobacco that I thought it would be but it’s still lovely if I smelt it without reading the label I’d think it was a pomegranate single note. 

very sweet like pomegranate syrup, almost to the point where it smells like candy. I agree that it's basically a pom single note. very nice but makes me think of something you'd find in Claire's or Bath and Body Works with all the sweetness and none of the tobacco. I grabbed a tester off my friend's bottle so I'm excited to see if it develops more over time. Overall though, I'm very happy with how it smells right now!

grenadine syrup.

i will give this time to develop and try it again later.  some earthy rich tobacco would be a wecome addition. 

Scrumptious! :P

in the bottle it's all juicy, fresh bright pomegranate. Seemingly single note pom like the others say- however on my skin, after a little time to calm down the brown sugar comes out, making the rambunctious pomegranate mature a little. The tobacco is hiding but is smoothing things out in the back, giving our pom crumble something stable to rest upon. This is a crisp, sticky-syrupy fruit dessert, she's delicious!

When I saw this one I knew it would be lovely and I was right!

Edited by bygraveyardlight

This also smells like a pomegranate single note to me. I get maybe a hint of the brown sugar at the back when it's dry. My bottle is really new, so we'll see how it develops. I don't have high hopes, though, since brown sugar and tobacco are not shy notes in my experience.

My favorite of this year's pomegranate blends.  It's more syrupy sweet pom and less tart, powdery and dry in comparison to the other pom blends.  I usually hate the scent of brown sugar in perfume, but it isn't in-your-face brown sugar even though the blend is quite sweet.  I don't get the tobacco at all.  Sweet, bright, pomegranate syrup.