Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is the scent of a disaffected deathrock kid skulking around Hollywood with her ne’er-do-well friends: pre-climate catastrophe autumn winds billowing through a cloud of decaying leaves, exhaust fumes, maximum-hold hairspray, and clove cigarettes, but minus the Boones Farm.

I am obsessed with Clove Cigarettes retail exclusive from BPAL so I had to try this one. I get the hairspray, a little clove, but this is 90% dead leaves note on me, which is not a note that works on me, unfortunately. I will try again after letting it settle (just got in the mail today).

Dead leaves on the first whiff (not sad about that!) touch of nose crunching hairspray. On my skin it just becomes 100% clove. Which is lovely but sad as I had more hopes for depth 

In the bottle, this is stanky dead rotting leaves slapping you in the face.(which i love!) Once on the skin, the leaves calm down just a little and there's a strange, sharpness maybe? behind them (is that you, hairspray? Exhaust?) And the clove starts to peek out from under the leaf pile. I love the dead leaves note, the clove does not overpower it on me- they play nice, though they are both quite strong.

This is very evocative, I adore stranger scents like this- I am so glad I got a bottle of this!! It's beautiful!  :D

This smells on me like Thorns Clove Cigarette plus dead wet leaves, and a touch of hair spray.

I amp clove, so very slowly this is becoming a clove single note, but I think you like the dead leaves accord and you like the clove cigarette scent you'll enjoy this.

Edited by Biocarbons