Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This smells just like the strawberry note in the Strawberry and Frogberry Moons, making me initially worried that I’d bought more of the same. But then the frozen aspect really takes the strawberry into different territory. Now I could be wrong, but I swear what makes this frozen is the same note or combination of notes that makes something “frostbitten.” I even compared it to my Frosbitten Dorian and I’m still convinced. This is straight up Frostbitten Strawberry to me and I love it. 

Also for those worried about this being too sweet-it is noticeably sweet, but imo not anywhere near enough to be off-putting unless you’re really sensitive. 

seconding the comment of this not being overly sweet - i LOVE all scents sweet and this is much different than i expected. the strawberries smell like they are barely ripe, slightly green still, and the sugar syrup is not adding much sweetness in there. it’s a very fresh and cold strawberry!

Ooh, I really love this! It's absolutely a Frostbitten Strawberry - icy, frozen, freezerbox strawberries! It might be the same 'freezer-cold' note from Cold Moon, which I also loved?

It's a *little* sweet, but not overly sweet - a strawberry popsicle, but a really good, gourmet, organic kind, if that makes sense: nothing fake, only real fruit, frozen!

I feel like this would be good in hot weather, when icy strawberries are just the thing, but also great for some sort of New Year's or winter party: chilled fancy drinks, fresh berries, sparkles.

It's frozen strawberry, alright! I feel like this is a not-quite-ripe, slightly pink strawberry note, but a realistic enough one that allows me to envision a glistening pale strawberry with its little seeds. The frozen note makes me think more frozen beverage than any of the Lab's snow notes, and the sugar syrup, while present, doesn't make this a super sweet strawberry.

I don't think I need a bottle of this (I'll retest before it goes away to know for sure), but the decant is a keeper!

A very clear strawberry on me, a little cold with a definite whiff of that little bit near the stem where a fresh berry is slightly under-ripe. There's a bit of sugar backing this up, but not nearly as much as there is in some other fruit blends. Vibe wise this almost feels like what a virtual strawberry would smell like if that makes sense, it's slightly artificial and slightly too cold to feel quite natural, a sweet smelling glitch of sorts. I'm very glad to have a bottle of this

I'm not typically a fan of strawberry notes, so this is a very surprise! I get the frostbitten note here - very much a frozen strawberry scent! Not too sweet and not plasticky. Very nice and a fun scent to wear that is completely outside of my usuals!