Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This starts off strong on the caramel corn, but then the cotton candy and that bit of cola fizz join in and become the main players on me for the first few hours. There really is only a pop of cola fizz here, and it's more of a lemon-y fizz than a dark cola fizz, but it really helps to lift the scent. I hoped this would be like Absurd Origin Story with snacks, and it's not. But it's also not the caramel corn party that I feared (although that note is definitely noticeable throughout wear and ends up being the dominant note after the soda-splashed cotton candy calms down).

If you're a fan of Mouse Circus, or a fan of cotton candy and popcorn scents, I recommend giving this a try as well. I really like the brightness that the splash of lemony fizz lends to this scent.

this smells a LOT like Gnome Ruckus to me! the cotton candy for some reason is reading as red vines on my skin. 

the popcorn is prominent, and i do get a little bit of the Coca Cola smell as it dries down. it’s mostly a stale popcorn + red vines(ish) cola on my skin lol

Super super caramel corn mixed with the lab's strawberry-ish cotton candy note. Reminiscent of mouse circus with no peanuts and instead there's the tiniest lime/cola spices note to lift it up. The cola unfortunately fades so fast but I like the delicious caramel note in here. 

Caramel popcorn mainly on me. There may be a slight hint of cola in the dry down and on the skin. This is a fun cute scent but had lower throw so I let it go. 🍿

Oh hello popcorn! It smells like it could be either caramel popcorn or kettle corn or both. Sweet popcorn but not a ton of caramel to my nose. In the bottle I get a suggestion of the cola, but not while wearing it. The popcorn is so glorious for the first hour or so but it fades pretty fast, giving way to a cotton candy skin scent. The early phase of the scent is more like being near the snack food stands at a fair/festival/carnival, the later phase is what you smell like when you get home :D 

I have awful luck with popcorn notes but I wanted an imp of this just to see. This popcorn stays actual popcorn for nearly an hour before turning into the plastic I'm used to! I think the cotton candy and soda helped it last, and it's very delicious and realistic. Not getting anything specifically caramel. The popcorn hour might be delicious enough to upgrade to a bottle!

Definitely a popcorn scent, Ticketed is! In the beginning I got a decent dose of soda, even cola-ish. I wasn’t expecting the cola type, reading other reviews. Pretty quickly, though, the soda dissipates, and I’m mostly getting buttery popcorn sweetened by the cotton candy. It’s highly reminiscent of Mouse Circus, though stronger on my skin (yay!).

I can’t be sure how much I’ll reach for this one, though it’s delicious. I have a bottle of Popcorn Ball SO that I love, and still don’t wear often…. May see if my littles enjoy the scent and add it to their stash. 

Omg it does smell like Disneyland 🤯 excellent  gourmand execution! Both caramel and popcorn are usually death notes for me but this is nostalgic and I am shocked at how wearable this is. I think the cotton candy is adding airiness to the blend? If this was a room spray or a hair gloss I would LOVE. Not sure if I can handle this in the summer, but right now that it’s cold, it’s not cloying 🎠🥤🍿 

I only get the caramel popcorn and cotton candy on me. The scent overall smells more like kettle corn, but I can pick out the airy sugar of cotton candy, especially closer to the skin. For me, it comes off as artificial sugar. I'm reminded of walking too close to a kettle corn or cotton candy stall and getting the concentrated smell of the ingredients used to make the treats. Not for me, but I definitely get the inspiration.

As doomsday_disco said, this is very very reminiscent of Mouse Circus. Whereas I didn't like Mouse Circus because of the peanut note, this smelled almost identical to it to my nose, just without the peanuts. Score! This is pretty! The caramel popcorn is the primary note but it smells like a bag of those caramel popcorns that stick to your teeth. The popcorn is backed by sweet, wispy cotton candy. I didn't get much, if any fizziness or cola in this at all. This is a foodie scent but I wouldn't say it is overly sugary or gourmand. 

I tested this without rereading the notes first. Wow! Popcorn! Unmistakable popcorn! After reviewing the notes, ok, I can get an undertone of some caramel from this too, but it's mainly salty popcorn to me. After drydown, a slight sweetness of cotton candy, but not nearly enough. I never get the cola or a fizzy pop from this. I'm not a fan of popcorn scents, so this decant is more than enough for me.

A ton of popcorn and funnel cake dough. Yep, sounds like a day at a fair - which is honestly Disneyland. Good throw and wear length.