Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Mean, Green Production Project

A mean, green scent evocative of gargantuan homicidal extraterrestrial flytraps splooshed with guava blorps, blood red berries, and a hint of bruised lavender.

Of the seven scents in this year's Lilith update that I blind bottled, this one is currently my favorite. I was hoping it would have the same greenery from one of my favorite Liliths (that I didn't get back-ups of when it was available, woe! -- Give Me Thy Breath, My Sister), and I do believe it features the same green plant note found in that scent, along with some of the sweetness of that scent. I don't know how to adequately describe it to do it justice, but I will say that it's not bitter or leafy in the slightest, and if you like green scents accompanied by some sweetness at all, you should try this! The berries in this are tart, and the guava hovers around the edges, definitely there but not as loud as it is in Drag on a Slime. It stays like this throughout most of wear, with only a little bit of lavender being noticeable once the fruits have calmed down and the plant note becomes less green and has taken on more of a floral vibe (a floral note which I'm unable to pin down).

I don't know why this one isn't selling more compared to the other Liliths in the update, but I am so happy I grabbed a bottle. :heart: 

Edited by doomsday_disco

fresh from the mail impression: green musk? this is green and fruity instead of green and forrest-y so it’s already going better than most green scents for me. there is

something sophisticated about this scent. idk what exactly i mean by sophisticated but it doesn’t feel like “little kid” perfume. it’s out of my comfort zone for sure as i usually go for sweet gourmands but i can see myself wearing this when it’s hot. i can make out the guva but not berries and something herby that’s probably the bruised lavender. it’s on the clean side of green so i hope this sweetens up as time goes on but im definitely keeping this at least until the spring just to see how it goes with warmer weather. medium throw.

oh… had to let this really dry on my skin but once it did, this is good stuff. the berries are coming out more and the green musk faded to the background. i think this is going to need some rest and it’s going to stellar come spring/summer. a lovely and refreshing fruity green.

I LOOOOVE this! 💚👽💗 The greens smell like luminescent wet ferns and dewy grasses from outer-space? The greens are neither sharp, nor dry, herbal yes... medicinal no. There's an atmospheric quality to the scent, a chilly mist in the air. If I huff straight from my bottle, I detect herbal lavender, but on the skin it's not an obvious player. So happy it's not guava flavored candy, it's pink guava guts! The guava smells like a mix of the outside and the inside of the fruit, extremely realistic and reminiscent of eating them right off the trees in Mexico as a kid. Sometimes sweet, sometimes tangy but always fresh and juicy! I am unable to name any berry in particular, only knowing they add an overall sweetness enhancing the mean greens. Medium throw, longevity around 4 hours. Fantastic the whole way through. Disclaimer: while this scent makes me feel happy, there is definitely something kind of eerie about it. 👽 

Herbal-spicy, cool, smooth green, almost like tomato leaf mixed with misty fir.  The red berries make me think of holly wreaths and the lavender here smells airy, refreshing, and delicately sweet.  This one sits close on my skin and only lasts about an hour before I need to reapply, but I do like it.

In the bottle: Light, fruity, and green

Wet: Like guayabas on a tree and some other green things. Other fruity smells that I suppose are the berries.

Dry: Like a loaded guayaba tree at night. A beautiful, wet, fruity smell laced with fresh green that fades all too soon. It's so wonderful for about 30 minutes and then it fades to a skin scent. Once it fades, it smells like fruity soap. At no point does the lavender make an appearance, but I'm fine with that. I really wish this had any real lasting power. Hoping more time will help with longevity.

This is jungle green and coniferous with a big splat of guava pulp and tiny poisonous berries. It definitely has something tomato leafy going on, too. I'm reminded of the big yellow man-eating flower from Jumanji, only it's wearing a Santa hat and someone has committed a run-by fruiting. I just made two Robin Williams movie references in one review, look at me go.

Anyways, I love this, and there's nothing else like it in my collection. It smacks you in the face with it's fruity greenness for a good 20-30 minutes before fading considerably. I may need to try it in a scent locket.