Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

High School Orientation Day Glamour

Sheer gardenia and coconut milk with a hint of lavender, white clove, golden sandalwood, black tea, and almond blossom.

Lots of gardenia here. It is a little bit indolic to me. There is some sweetness to this perfume that might be the coconut milk, but I don't get anything identifiable as coconut. The lavender occasionally peeks through the gardenia cloud. After this perfume dries, I can sort of sniff out the tea and sandalwood.

I don't really like gardenia, and it is not as sheer as I'd hoped. I catch glimpses of the notes I wanted, but not enough to outmatch the gardenia. This could be a perfume for you if you like the idea of gardenia and lavender together.

I think 'sheer' has become an exclusion criteria for me, these never seem to work out. This is perfumey and very smooth 'white'. I don't know why I'm surprised after re-reading the description, this happens a lot and I'm like, well, it was described perfectly, what were you expecting?? I was intrigued by white clove, golden sandalwood and the black tea notes that I hoped would stand out, but it's too much gardenia for me. Although that said, the gardenia isn't like superstrength or anything. I think it's a really pretty scent, I just don't want it on me. It smells like I'd want a high-end boutique specializing in hats, shawls and silver trinkets to smell when I walked in. It does bring the glamour!

I’ve been looking for a Gardenia blend for a while and I’ve struggled to find one that smells enough like the flower without being too “tangy” (if that makes sense).

This is the Gardenia 🪴 I have been looking for!! It’s got that true to the flower essence, while being softer and more sultry, more “glamorous” if you will…

Its only just out of the mailbox so I’m very much looking forward expérience this as it ages. 

Beautiful 🤍🤍🤍🤍

There’s a lot of high end floral here, both in pitch and “expensive” feel. Gardenia (slightly indolic), coconut, and a kiss of the lavender and almond are my initial experience. The other elements come out in the drydown, and this does get a little rounder; still, this is a capital F Floral that is suitable for any setting.