Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle I get a smooth, slightly musky resinous sort of scent, with a fresh (green or maybe floral?) facet. On my skin it's more distinctly floral, slightly waxy like a lily. It reminds me slightly of Black Lily. The floral note is backed softly by the warm, resinous scent. Really pretty! 

A sweet, powerful, smooth floral and musk blend. According to my online snooping, Sesen (or Seshen) was supposed to be "a combination of Frankincense, Blue lotus absolute, Cinnamon." I would definitely believe this contained a lotus and a blue Egyptian musk or skin musk. It has a sweet, watery green quality as well, like cucumber or melon pulp. Sweet, soporific, mellow, languid; has the feel of water lilies in a pool at dusk. 

Had to get this one despite complete lack of notes in the description.  In the bottle:  Some kind of light, gold floral with a whiff of incense.  On, wet:  The floral note brightens up a bit, like freshly-crushed flower petals -- not quite honeysuckle or daffodil but something in between?  Also getting whiffs of honey and maybe some sort of skin musk.  Drydown:  This one stays VERY close to the skin, almost no throw.  I'm left with a sort of powdery incense and gentle gold-white floral thing if that makes any sense.  I wish this lasted longer on me.  This is a great pick if you need something "office friendly."  Could also see this being a summer sleeper as I am sure that if worn outside in hot weather, it would throw a bit more and maybe develop more.