Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Doc Constantine

Shipping Update..

My "lost order" package reshipment arrived today!!!  I was not expecting anything because I did not get a shippng confirmation.  Hopefully lots of others will also be pleasantly surprised like I was.  Thanks Beth and Gang!!!  New Post Office branch seems to be working fine.

Lora, you've got another one coming to you that I'm sending out on Saturday.

May the Gods bless you Beth!!! PMS & Stress --- New BPAL!! I'm psyched!! Now if you will just forgive me for being such a wicked pain in the ass with my constant reminder notes (Libra - virgo rising - perfectionist - detail oriented freakass trait). Sorry.........please don't be mad at me. Hang in there Beth. Better days are coming!!!

Sorry.........please don't be mad at me.  Hang in there Beth.  Better days are coming!!!

How could I *ever* be mad at you, honey? =) It's the kit I promised you that's a-comin'.

I just found out that Brian reshipped some errant international packages yesterday: some are new orders,

TY.

ooh *rubs hands with anticiaption* i wonder if its too soon for one of them to be mine?? mind you i did only order on the 17th march!! (not had shipping confirmation email though)!!!! i'm so impatient - but then my spellbound &persephone imps are running low you see!!! :D :P

claire xxx

OOOHH!!! Egg-citment plus!!

Beth- if I was one of the pesky ones that went astray causing a second package to be shipped you are aware what I'll do with the duplicates?? *ding dong* "Hello, Friendly neighbourhood BPAL lady calling" ...

I'm having a Tuppaware party in April too- can you picture me spruiking? "Buy $100 worth of Tuppaware so I get my hostess gift & I'll give you X # of BPAL vials of your choice- sniff away ladies & spend up. Pay off the credit card then hit this website & spend again!"

Yep- doubles= Inga goes Christian missionary like & converts the masses :P I'd feel guilty keeping doubles when I can spread the joy & send business your way!!

Edited by Gothabillywench

I just found out that Brian reshipped some errant international packages yesterday: some are new orders, some are reshipments, some are going out for the third time, some simply because it's been almost a month and they haven't arrived at their destination. Some of you may be lucky enough to end up with three duplicate packages. =P

I will make a public post regarding who specifically went out when I get in tonight just so there's no confusion.

i wonder if you had to re-re-send mine? i still haven't received the first re-shipment that you sent out three weeks ago, i think it was (original order date 2/7) i wish the post office would give you/us a break, as much as it frustrates us as customers, i can only imagine how much it pains you to have to listen to us whine then have to work three times as hard. :P

Yep- doubles= Inga goes Christian missionary like & converts the masses :D

:P

that's just made my morning :D

OOOHH!!! Egg-citment plus!!

Beth- if I was one of the pesky ones that went astray causing a second package to be shipped you are aware what I'll do with the duplicates?? *ding dong* "Hello, Friendly neighbourhood BPAL lady calling" ...

I'm having a Tuppaware party in April too- can you picture me spruiking?  "Buy $100 worth of Tuppaware so I get my hostess gift & I'll give you X # of BPAL vials of your choice- sniff away ladies & spend up. Pay off the credit card then hit this website & spend again!"

Yep- doubles= Inga goes Christian missionary like & converts the masses :P  I'd feel guilty keeping doubles when I can spread the joy & send business your way!!

oh god! BPAL parties. beth sends imps in bulk, throw a party, maybe have everyone choose one of their imps ears and make candles together. have single notes go around so you know what scents are your favorites to base your blends from! teach everyone the art of BPAL poetry descriptions (jotting notes of course for the board). i wish i had female friends!

i lurve going to tastefully simple parties and this would be just great. way better than those stupid yankee candle parties. (i hate yankee candles... a lot.)

I have BPAL mini parties all the time!! As soon as I get my package I run over to a friends place to share the goodness. I usually end up giving em an imp or two but its so much fun!! Could you imagine all of the forumites in a room with their fresh new orders???

Imagine... The smell of every single blend all at once on a few hundred different people!!

Whew, maybe a bit too fragrant ! :P

Woo-Hoo!!!

My friends are going to all be converted & then they'll covert ther friends etc...

*plotplotplot* Already got one obsessed with Haunted & Snake Oil & another who ordered with me lives for Jezebel, Red wants "BIIIIIG bottles of Villain & Czernobog.. & so it begins..slowly slowly catchee monkey

Woo-Hoo!!!

My friends are going to all be converted & then they'll covert ther friends etc...

*plotplotplot* Already got one obsessed with Haunted & Snake Oil & another who ordered with me lives for Jezebel, Red wants "BIIIIIG bottles of Villain & Czernobog.. & so it begins..slowly slowly catchee monkey

"Ve vill take over ze vorld!!!"

Ahem. I've converted my mother the Unseelie and goth friend to Old London... Jef to Villain... I'm getting there...

Me, too, me too. I'm soliciting my buds from the phermone forum, they're jonesing from just the descriptions and now my endorsement ... Beth needs to hire more helpers ...

My mother's hooked- She's an Old Venice & Les Fleurs du Mal girl...But now we've gone & got Nonna hooked. She's where we all get our perfume addiction from- It all starts with Nonna- lifelong Chanel 19 girl & She's been converted to Hakkotsu & Belladonna!

I'm going back to Pittsburgh for a week to visit what remains of my family... when I'm there, a good friend from Boston who is a Lush Addict is coming down for a few days to visit.

The FIRST thing she said to me was "can you bring all of those BPAL samples you keep raving about?"

One by one, the world succumbs to the powers of Beth...

I've been trying very hard to get a couple of my guy friends hooked (sadly they live far away from me so I won't be able to sniff them). My friend Barbara absconded with my Ingenue when I went up to see her, so I swiped her Wicked in retaliation. :P

So far she's my only official convert, unless the guys have been ordering and not telling me. I bet some of the gals on my needlework e-mail list might be interested though... *dashes off to post*

Sigh.. placed my order the 7th of March but have not heard when shipping will happen. We order a few times before and have wonderful serve and enjoyed the product so much that this time is not that much of an issue (except this was to a present for friends that are moving away the end of this month). Was wondering when the next shipment will happen. :P

Beth

If mine from 7th Feb is one you've re-packed and IF ever the original turns up, I'd be MORE than happy to send you the extra cash - I've got so many friends that love BPAL and are always trying to snaffle my Imps Ears that I can easily find takers for the duplicates ...

Sorry to have been a pain by whingeing for my parcel so much!!

lots of love

Rosie

XXX

PS I might be interested in a custom scent later on this year (after my bonus is paid in May!!) - how long until you'll be ready to do these again?

Ai Caramba! I hope that would be a given - that if a parcel shows up twice, I would pay for it via paypal. LOL I was going to say, "will return it, or pay ..." but then I realized ... gah, RETURN it? When I could pay for it and have even more imps to play with?! :P