Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Maggi

Creamy coffee latte recs but not too spicy and not too boozy and not too woody?

I’m looking for a bpal that’s like creamy milky latte and coffee beans scent. The reviews I find for various coffee forward scents mention lots of spices or dusty woods or rummy booziness. I’d like to find something without those elements, something that’s predominantly sweet cream and coffee beans. Does a bpal like this exist?

i haven't been able to try it yet, but i was just reading the reviews for zonked in paris, which seems like it might fit the bill. 

"Coffee, coffee, and more coffee for the grownups, and vanilla ice cream to en’sugar the kiddo out from her stupor." 

10 minutes ago, MamaMoth said:

i haven't been able to try it yet, but i was just reading the reviews for zonked in paris, which seems like it might fit the bill. 

"Coffee, coffee, and more coffee for the grownups, and vanilla ice cream to en’sugar the kiddo out from her stupor." 

Can second this from what I remember about Zonked, I imagine aging has only mellowed and smoothed it out but I honestly have no idea where my decant might be to confirm. 

Jiaolong dosen't have a cream note, but is a sweet coffee musk which I think might fit the bill, Zorya Utrennyaya I have yet to try but if you're looking for something in stock it might be worth looking at. Miskatonic University on me is also primarily coffee and cream the woody base is a nice supporting level, but I do know some people really amp the polished wood, but it's usually pretty easy to track down a decant of GC's for testing.

If you're looking to track down something discontinued, I believe there was a coffee and smoked vanilla duet a couple years back- there might be another note in that. 

Edited by clockworkcrypt

Thanks! I think Zonked will fit the bill, I’ll be on the lookout for it. Miskatonic U is the one I was thinking of trying as well but I tend to amp woody notes too so I wasn’t sure if it’d work but I’ll get a sample of that too. Zorya U was also another I was debating, sounds like it’d be worth to test it out. And thank you for the rec for Jiaolong, hadn’t seen that one before. Bpal catalog is so vast, it really helps having these recs to narrow down the to-test list without completely blind buying 😊