Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Smoked champaca orchid, sweet brandy, frankincense resin, Moroccan jasmine absolute, King mandarin, tangerine, dried apricot, pomegranate seed, and bubbles.

This one goes on very much about the pomegranate, but is immediately overtaken by the strong scent of laundry detergent, which here seems to be the combo of frankincense, champaca, and of course, the soap bubbles. Dry though, the other notes come forward, but with the cast of laundry notes blanketed over top, making them subtle and hard to pick out, except for the mandarin and pomegranate, which rise to the top while still remaining fairly subtle. The best description I can think of to really capture what this smells like is "Pomandarin Detergent". This is definitely one for the laundry lovers--if you loved Traditional Sheet Ghost and/or Fleece Skeleton Onesie, I definitely recommend giving this a try.

Right off the bat, i smell the mandarin and pom wrapped in this detergent-like cleanliness. Little by little the dry fruits emerge, enhancing the tang of the pom and the whole blend moves a bit into the powdery territory. It's a clean frankinsence/ champa base with mandarin and tangy pom and dried fruits anchored in there. I wanted this to be a bit sweeter and headier because there's brandy and jasmine, but alas  🤷‍♂️