Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

There's a sharp metallic aspect to Forge of Vulcan when I first open it, then after applying, the soot and smoke mute the sharp aspects of the metal. As it dries I'm reminded of Bronze Dildo but without the spices. Red amber and tobacco push forward to balance the sooty smoky molten metal that might be bronze, and it really does feel nicely balanced, like a well-forged blade. Tobacco and blood musk behaving themselves. This would be awesome to wear to a ren faire or cosplay event. Honestly this smells kinda great to me, but I am one of the few who also liked Bronze Dildo. 

Metal heads, look no further.

This one not only visits the forge but plunges right into the fire along with the tempering sword. Forge of Vulcan is metal for days, with a darkening edge of soot and smoke.

Eventually the blood musk tries to assert itself, but it struggles to emerge from the chemical metal cloud. I only find the note briefly in all the metallic sturm und drang.

Aggressively metal, very forgey.

Aggressively sooty and smoky and metallic. It's like being punched in the face with a blacksmith workshop. Ugh, it's way too strong. I hate it. But the hubby loves it. Sigh.

Oh damn I love this. It's smoky, it's musty, it's absolutely reddish blood amber poured over smoke, creating an incense-y vibe, but not too much and not too "this is a college dorm room". It's like a sophisticated, well-maintained wood-paneled basement that's got some incense smoke imparted into the couches over the years.