Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Chocolate Doobsickle

A whiff?! For me, this goes on with a glorious cloud of doob smoke. Maybe a skin chemistry thing, but even though it stays close to the skin, for the first 30 minutes or so it's nice and potent. I only get to the fudgcicle after drydown, and it's just a trace of something subtly sweet and chilly with the doob in the background.

I did not get to try the Cold Moon 2020 lunacy blend I think we're referencing here, so I'm not sure how that one wears, but this is a fun mashup!

The chocolate in this is very fleeting on me. It quickly becomes just doob smoke on me (similar to, but much stronger than the doob smoke in this year's blacklight reactive posters) and stays that way for a while, yet it eventually settles into a cologne-y weed scent? :think: It is not Cold Moon 2020 + weed smoke, like I thought it would be.

I wish the chocolate had stuck around on me, as I was really loved the brief chocolate + doob that I got and would have liked more of it before it turned into doob city, and finally, doob: the cologne.

Pot brownies. They have a very distinctive pot and chocolate smell. So yeah, that. Medium throw and wear length.