Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Very sweet, realistic peach and what smells like the scorched milk note from Snake Milk (caramelized, not powdery). I would snatch it up if either of those appeal to you.

Ok so Peach Milk has the same milk that’s in Snake Milk. Sadly it didn’t work for me in SM. But if you loved the milk in SM you NEED this!!!! Luckily this is better but not sure it’s a total love because the peach is a little musky on me too. 🍑 Sadly BPAL peach does this to me. I was hoping for a foodier scent but to me it isn’t that foodie more like a peach drink with burnt milk. 

I was able to test this one at Dragon con. 

Its super peachy, very nice peach and juicy, but, Milk notes do not play well on my skin. It reminded me Ghost Milk with peaches and this combination is brilliant for those who can wear milk.

For me, I wish this was a shower cream or bath bomb so I could enjoy how rich and decadent it is before the milk dries down on my skin. I brought my paper swab home and put it in a polypropylene bag to mail to a friend who wanted to smell it. It stays super linear and she received it a full eight days after dragon con in the bag and could totally discern the scent and get a good feel for it. So good longevity and linear. 

TL;DR: Ghost Milk poured over warm peaches. 

Juicy summer peach with the milk note from snake milk! This peach is actually (likely) the same as the peach+vanilla wafers scent from last year's con. It's really great- just what I hoped it would be. Only complaint is it doesn't last as long as I'd like! For such a powerful peach it completely disappeared on me within an hour. The milk note isn't strong enough to make it stick around. 

:wub2: i didn’t have high hopes for this one, but it’d actually really good! Ghost Milk was AWFUL on me; and this is not at all Ghost Milk-y for me. it’s also not at all Snake Milk-y on me. it’s VERY peachy and candied smelling. i don’t get much of a ‘milk’ smell at all. (~ thank u skin for liking me for once ~ ) 

Yup, this is indeed the same milk note as Snake Milk (and possibly Kwame Cotton? But maybe that's just me...). This scent lives up to its name, a great blend of that fabulous cartelized milk note and then fresh juicy peach. It lasted hours on me, mostly in tact. Now it's a good 10 hours later and a fait trace remains, wisps of both elements clinging softly to my skin. I blind-bought two bottles, as I had high hopes, and I'm really glad I did. 🍑❤️ 🥛

skin test after 12ish hours rest: i'm not getting any snake milky caramelized/scorched milk at all but this is definitely creamy instead of powdery like snake milk so i'm happy! it makes me think of Arcana's Strawberry Milk but sub peach for strawberry. there is also something about this that makes me think of Flintstone vitamins but it's probably something "vitamin c-ish" about all the peach business that's making the association. after some dry time i definitely see the peaches and cream oatmeal comparison but this is not a foodie blend imo it stays more on the perfume side of things. this is not candy peach, this peach has been ripe for a while and fell off the tree.

I think this one is going to need some rest to reach its full potential but I'm super excited to see where it ends up and I'm glad to have another bottle to add to my "milk note" collection.

Yooooo!!! This is my perfect, ideal baked syrupy peach. It's got both the tangy, juicy fresh aspects of BPAL's peach accord, and this lovely stunning sweet undertone that reminds me of the gold-amber warm syrup you get when making a peach pastry. But it's like, just that without anything bready. It's so peaceful and warm. I can see myself wearing this in the dead of winter to keep my spirits up.

I originally got it hoping it would be similar to the wonderful limited edition This Is A Perfume About My Dog Eating Peaches, and it hits that same sunny, warm gourmand-y peach category. But it mixes fresh peach with baked peach so seamlessly that it's now my new fave. It smells both syrupy and sparkly. I'm physically restraining myself from writing a full thesis paper outlining exactly why and how much I love it.

Sweet, lightly syrupy golden peaches cozied up in hints of soft milk. 

The milk is a mild and creamy one with some creme brulee hints. I'm not quite getting the toasted condensed milk from Snek Milk, but that note took some rest to really come out on me... so that may come later.

This awaited me on the doorstep yesterday along with a new "fresh milk" lotion I'm trying. I wore them together to bed and they're a beautiful pair. 🤗

Oh this is a nice one. I loved the Milk, Burnt Honey, and Ambrette Seed ménage à trois and had high hopes for Snake Milk, but SM went weird on my skin. This does not go weird, and it's got a nice amount of throw to it. In the bottle it's more of a syrupy peach, like the best canned peaches in the world, but on my skin it's much more baked peaches. Peach pie filling, but with extra caramelized richness. After an hour or so of wear, there's just a pinch of peach perched on top of the scorched milk note, and it's so lovely. 

Peach milk on me is alot of peach and just a little milk. The peach is a ripe, sweet and juicy one. It has a hint of milk, which softens the scent overall. But, the peach does dominate on my skin. It's very fresh, light and wearable. I don't smell any of the baked goods that other people have from this scent. It reminds of a whipped peach body lotion I used to wear. 

It's mostly fresh peach and the milk note is just there in the background nicely rounding out the peach. I think I'll wear it quite alot in summer months. It would also smell great as a body lotion.

I tested this a couple days ago and it was so sour. Like Milk Moon used to go all sour on my skin. Mixing milk and fruits, I can’t do it. Well today I’m testing it again and it’s WAY better. Like juicy peach plus sweetened condensed milk. The milk definitely has a syrupy buttery consistency like that. This ain’t skim. Anyway I’ll put it in the maybe pile until I test it a third time. Crazy morphing scents!