Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Ridiculously sexy indeed! It has a peach-drenched Smut vibe. I originally thought it reminded me of Snake Oil, but when I got home and smelled them side by side, I realized there's none of SO's tooth or drag or silt in this blend. It's sweet, musky, and clear.

I can't pick out individual notes, but it's a very well-fitting little red dress indeed. 

Edited by bheansidhe

skin test after 12ish hours rest: there is something very sexy about this (shocker). it’s sweet and sour in a way that makes me think of peach rings candy. it stays more real than perfumery and i can see this doing some emotional damage and causing summer flings. it’s yummy and juicy but not quite ripe, this peach was just picked. Between this and Peach Milk, RS Peach has a better throw. That said, it’s the kind of scent that makes you want to nuzzle up to someone and sniff real close. I've never smelled smut so I can't compare but to me this definitely doesn't have the spiciness of SO its much much smoother. It's hard to pick out anything under the peach but it wears incredibly well and honestly this could have been a Luper scent, it really is that sexy.

Musky, musky peaches. For a good while, it's just hyper-musky peaches and something of a deep resin vibe.

Then during drydown, suddenly, yeeps. Funk? Mingling in each whiff, it makes me think of civet. The funk comes and goes.

I'm sure others will have better luck with this.

I'm picturing the Pumpkinville label with a peach for a head instead of a pumpkin. :lol: In the bottle and freshly applied, there's heady peach, sweet musk, and a bit of spice. A trace of spice lingers through the drydown, but once this has dried all the way, it's mostly sweet musk.

This is sexy, musky peach. It's juicy and sweet and almost candy-like, but not at all in a cloying way. Once it's dried down, the brightness of the peach has settled, but it's still distinctly peach. There's something kind of spicy going on. This his is deep and rich and incredible sexy. Instant favorite.
This, unfortunately, doesn't have a whole lot of silage/throw on me, but it does last longer on my skin than most BPAL does.

Musk and peach! The musk is warm and has a little sourness but it works! The overall effect is sweet and sour like peach rings candy, as broccoliwitch said. It is really fruity and really sexy! Would love a bottle.