Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Wet:  Is this Steamworks or Metal Phoenix but peach? It's oil and a slick metal.

Semidry: I get the peach but it's like an air freshener or dryer sheet peach (rather than say syrupy fruit, peach skin, or peach fuzz).  

Dry: 

L wrist - oily metal and sweet aerosol peach

R wrist - sweet aerosol peach

I'm withholding a final judgment until I get to try it again.  This year's peach doesn't seem to like me.

This one is a bit confusing up front! Wet, it strikes me as a slightly floral cleaning solution. Is this the buzzy floral aldehyde of stainless steel dildo? Peach is off in the background somewhere. Once it settles on the skin, I am getting more of a metallic vibe. Peachy polished chrome. Do androids dream of metallic peaches? I have a mental image of a cross between James's Giant Peach and the giant mechanical spider of Wild Wild West and I am both deeply sorry and enormously pleased to share that here. 

Probably the least peachy of this years peaches to my nose, but delightfully unusual. 

Peaches with a bright, cold glint of silvery steel.

This is car chrome, painted peach and freshly waxed and polished. As the blend shifts toward dry, I catch a little whiff of motor oil?

Here we have a quirky little springtime garage scent... except that it's more of a driveway scent. This could be a concept scent for handwashing your peach-painted, vintage pinup car in the driveway on a sunny spring afternoon.

I've been so excited to try this! My bottle only arrived yesterday, so I may revise this after it's settled.

Chrome Peaches?

Chrome. Peaches.

I love that there's no further description given. I needed to know the glory of the chromed peach!

Wet on skin, this is sort of a generic peach scent, with another element that smells "perfumy" but not recognizable. It's very pleasant, but not quite what I was hoping for.

But as it dries, the peach grows juicier and the chrome becomes more prominent. Like a tiny Terminator hatched from a chrome pit within the peach, and is beginning to fight its way out through the juicy flesh. 

There's something very sexy about this. The warm ripe peach combines with the zing of metal in a way that makes me think of flesh pressed up against glass, or a wet tongue caressing a stainless steel sink fixture. Every whiff is peach-chrome-peach juice, in that order. It makes me feel a little crazed and ravenous for another sniff. 

I immediately started looking for a backup bottle upon this  first application. A real favorite. 9/10

Edited by Fancyfetus