Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Financial Stability

Making money is one thing – holding onto it is a whole ‘nuther beast. This oil is a magnetic, grounding prosperity oil to be used in order to safeguard investments, hold onto assets, and create lasting security through prosperity.
Among other things, this oil contains irish moss, patchouli, cedar, lucky hand root, rectified cade, cardamom, alfalfa, bergamot, and tobacco.

This is a very green zingy scent, heavy on the cedar while wet. But there's something more than cedar here that I can't quite identify.  Definitely feels green and it has a bit of bite, maybe it's the moss and the bergamot together.  This kind of smooths out as it dries though with the intensity of the cedar and the zing softening up a bit. There's a bit of a rich warmth in the undertone from the tobacco and I think the cade, though the greenness is still in there.  Not sure I would've full sized this one if I'd tested it first, cause it's nice but not amazing. But I'll keep it and probably use it intentionally on occasion.

Green-mossy cedar and patchouli, and something a little odd... which mellows and improves over time and seems to shape into the cade.

Earth mother vibe, though a bit swampy or muddy on my skin.