Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White peach, bergamot, orchid petals, tobacco flower, frankincense, and white amber. 

This is a lightly floral, sweet, slightly citrussy peach - a sweet and innocent peach rather than the Sex Peach I usually end up with. Nice for a hot summer's day, without swimming in a sticky fruit soup. 

On me this scent is true to its name, its quite a golden, sparkly scent and quite uplifting to wear. 

I find the white peach note in this different to other peach notes. It has an almost effervescent effect at first. It blends with bergamot to create a crisp, bright peach scent which is not overly sweet. The frankincense is also there adding to the warm golden tones of the scent. I don't get much of the florals here. I get mostly white peach, bergamot and Frankincense. When I wear it I imagine lying in the sun on a Greek island. I've been wearing this the last two days and have been finding it quite a mood pick me up. A very hopeful and golden scent, perfect for hot days. 

Edited by becca_s

This one is very interesting and not what I expected from the note list. The peach note has a tartness to it,  and there's some bitterness from I'm guessing the bergamot and tobacco flower. Some soft golden incense lies underneath the bright fruity notes. I don't get any floral anywhere.

As it dries, the peach gets a bit sweeter and rounder and the scent warms up a bit, but still no florals in sight. A cool clean peach + frankincense in the long drydown.

White peach has sometimes smelled overripe and mushy on my skin, but during the past couple years, it has worked more often than not. Either my chemistry changed, or my tastes did. :smilenod:

In Prospering, white peach is the strongest note, and it's a little mushy-soft, but also sweet and friendly. Bergamot lifts it up; amber smooths and rounds it out. I don't really find other notes.

I would likely still reach for a glorious golden peach blend first (I've been so about peaches this summer!), but this is a great option for white peach cravings.

This is so fun and sparkling, effervescent is a great word for it. Just when I thought peach was done with me, I am reminded of white peach. A gorgeous and subtle floral with a kiss of peach, and I love how bergamot is bringing everything together here. Brighter and cleaner than the champagne of Unarmed and Laughing.

This is one of those scents that is so well-blended, I will suck at trying to describe it. I don’t know that I’ve ever tried “white peach” but I know it must be very different from other kinds of peach scents; all those others tend to be ZOMG PEEEEEEEEAAACHEEEEEEEESSSSS on me but this is so much more subtle. “Sparkling and effervescent” is absolutely apt. The frankincense and white amber are really mellow here as well; sometimes frankincense is too heavy on me and amber tends to screech, but not so in this case. It’s really a beautifully composed scent that doesn’t really smell “like” anything, and it smells expensive. I really love it.

Golden, for sure!

I agree with @Leopard403 that this is well-blended. It's one of the Lab's complex beauties. The amber is a warm background, like in Kubla Khan or Scarecrow Turned Philosopher. The white peach, tobacco flower, & orchid are prominent when I sniff the decant, but once they hit my skin they quickly morphed into a citrusy note (in my locket, the peach note remained distinct longer.) Bergamot & frankincense are both so far in the background that I can't pick them out.

I really like Prospering In Golden Hope, & may need a bottle.

White peach, tobacco flower and orchid, and warm amber on the drydown. Sophisticated peach blend. Medium throw and wear length.

Oooh, this is the peach I wanted! A soft, sweet, juicy white peach at the height of ripeness. The sugar is quite subtle, the overwhelming impression of this scent is just soft and fuzzy and clear and backed by a touch of floral. It reminds me of these delicious white peach-flavoured jellies I'd buy with an actual peach blossom suspended in the centre. Oh god, this is so good.