Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Orange blossom, sweet amber, red honey, pink peppercorn, and frankincense smoke.

Starts out as loud powdery orange blossom, but morphs pretty drastically over the course of 10-15 minutes through the amber and into a very frankincense-forward with the orange blossom entwined underneath. Surprisingly, it doesn't end up as powdery as I expected. It's also not nearly as loud as it was at first.

Basically, don't let the opening salvo scare you off - let it sit on your skin for a while and see if it's more to your liking.

The orange blossom in the opening is zesty and tender at the same time, a gorgeous invigorating glow with the bright kiss of pink peppercorn accenting the beams of light. This phase is short lived, a segue into summery, pale, clover honey and unlit fragrant resins. This perfume is joyful, gleaming with sunshine, a celebration of seasonal solar abundance and silken wildflower petals. 

This was frottled to @Teamama who generously passed it on to me.  Sadly, I don't do orange blossom either.  And this is a lot of honeyed orange blossom on me.  The amber adds a powdery feel to the orange blossom rather than appearing in its own right, and after half an hour or so I do get the smoky frankincense, though it's overpowered by the orange blossom.  If orange blossom is your jam, it's hard to see how this could miss. 

Thank goodness this is the orange blossom note I like, the same one as in Katharina and Harlequin.

I was hoping for more of the other notes, but wet this is primarily orange blossom. It's a nice orange blossom, with just a touch of honey and frankincense. In the drydown, the balance changes and it's primarily frankincense with a little orange blossom and honey. I never really got any amber or anything spicy.

A very straightforward scent, warm and golden.

Neroli. (Which, on me, means high-quality orange Dum-Dums.)

Grainy Frankincense and Pink Pepper try to sneak over the barricade Neroli set up. I can catch little whiffs of them, but I don't think they're making it over. It seems they got caught and stopped.

Smoke, you made it! [hugs bestie Smoke] Of course, Smoke was stealthy... I didn't even notice her approach. But here she is!

I got Neroli and a little Smoke. I don't think anyone else made it to the party.

Pleasure Abundant lands in a very warm and golden place for me as well. Pink peppercorn is super subtle here, and if I was behind the curtain, I would turn up the volume on the honey. It's a gorgeous orange blossom scent and I enjoy how it works with the frankincense a lot more than I expected.

this starts with strong soapy orange blossom. i prefer the woodier/greener ones but this one is still ok. later i get frankincense, amber and hints of honey and pink peppercorn. it remains soapy on me but a bit more balanced after the drydown. a solid like but not a love for me.

Honey, pink peppercorn, and orange blossom with warm resinous base. Mainly its a honeyed orange blossom blend on me. Medium throw and wear length.

Love at first sniff!

The opening notes somehow put me in mind of Polyhymnia, but when I checked the notes, seems like there's no commonality. 

Polyhymniaorris root, white sage, rowan bark, red sandalwood, myrrh, rosemary, lemon balm, honeysuckle

Pleasure Abundant: orange blossom, sweet amber, red honey, pink peppercorn, frankincense smoke

Pleasure Abundant is staying fairly close to my skin, with a very pretty powder effect. The honey and amber sweeten it and the smoke gives it body. Happy to add this one to my favorites.

This orange blossom & honey combo smells dark & deep on my skin. The peppercorn is most prominent when wet. 

This fades after about at hour to a barely-there, deep orange amber with a hint of frankincense funk (both against frank, that’s just what it does on my skin).