Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Honey-dripping plakous, rose petals, caramelized hazelnut, and goat's milk.

This very much smells like a fancy dessert. The hazelnut is quite heavy in this, and then you get the goat's milk and honey to soften it. On me the rose isn't very strong, it's very wispy, you can almost smell it, but then it's gone. I'm curious as to how this is going to smell on others. 

Very sweet and foodie in the vial. Wet on the skin, baklava. I don't get any rose. If you like foodie scents, this will be a winner for you. Also, those who love the honey dust note may like this as well. As it warms on the skin, I'm getting a smidge of floral and nuts, definitely caramelized sugar. Too sweet for me, but foodies, take note. 

Rose is a scent that absolutely never works on me although I'm desperate to find one. Usually they go soapy, but this does not! It's a winner. Granted, it's not a strong rose but definitely present. A pink garden rose. Honey plakous and hazelnut create a light honey treat at tea time. Not an intense honey on me. Goat's milk blends the the roses and treats together into a sort of mental scene and adds something I can't really describe. Love this one! It's one you really can't stop revisiting on your arm.

First impression: Honeyed pink roses drizzled over something vanilla and nutty.

Every Sweet Thing carries a light honey infused with sweet pink roses, backed by a soft vanilla hazelnut. The goat's milk isn't taking me specifically to goat's milk, as it has in other lab scents. It blends well into the rest of the blend, and reads to me more as a simple, softly caramelized vanilla leaning more foodie through its closeness to hazelnut.

The rose remains noticeable on me throughout the wear of this one, albeit blended with creamy, nutty honey. It turns a bit shrill on my skin after it dries, so this blend would work better on others.

Very sweet and delicious. While wet, the scent is primarily honey, pastry, and soft roses, like baklava flavored with rose water. 

I don't specifically get hazelnut, caramel, or goat's milk, but there's a rich creamy nuttiness to this dessert.

I think I prefer Knave of Hearts for my pastry + rose scent needs, but this one is very pretty and tasty, and if you wanted something more baklava and less pie with roses this one definitely fits the bill.

This is such a trap for me, and I'm happy to fall into it. Honey rose goat's milk, yes x100! With just a touch of hazelnut. It does remind me a bit of my beloved Knave.

Lots of nutty, milky vanilla here. Identifiably foodie, slightly sweet. It sticks close to the skin and does not last very long on me.

Agree that this is like baklava flavored with rose water. The hazelnut is reminiscent of a nut bark with the other notes. It's very sweet and surprisingly light for hazelnut. The honey is great, it's not taking over the entire perfume but it definitely smells like it is coating everything here. The goats milk ties it all together. It has just a little bit of musky funk that adds complexity.

I like this but I'm not sure I need more than a decant.

Wow, this is a special one. Honeyed hazelnuts and rose. Plakous “cheesecake” can also be translated as “placenta” but in this case it’s definitely referring to the cake definition. I’m not getting anything specifically cheesecake or goat’s milk. The rose fades quickly and so do the hazelnuts. I’m left with a general “caramel” vibe. I wanted it to stay as complex and gorgeous as it started out.

This starts off strongest on the rose, backed by the hazelnut, goat's milk, and honey. It gets much sweeter and nuttier over time as the hazelnut and honey gain strength. The honey reads as a thick, dark variety to my nose. The goat's milk, while present, doesn't overpower on me, although I suspect those that are averse to the goat's milk note still would not enjoy this. To me, it's like a much sweeter, rose-y cousin to My Baby and a Baby Goat. This is very rich, but I can't stop sniffing it.

One of my favorites from the Sorores Genita Nocte Aigles Kharities collection. 

In the bottle: A whole rose, complete with stem, and some sort of baked good.

Wet: Pancakes with syrup and a very loud, discordant bitterness. The waft of roses.

Dry: Ok, that bitter note has calmed down and brings back the rose stem greenery from I get in the bottle. Still getting pancakes with syrup and a light rose flower scent. I don't get any of the hazelnut and I don't get anything milky either. Just pancakes and fresh-cut roses. It fades to a skin scent after maybe two hours. The pancake smell lingers for a long while after, just very close to the skin.

I actually meant to buy Precious Beauty but got confused and ordered this instead. Doh! Honestly, I've never considered smelling like pancakes and roses, and I'm not really sold on the idea, much less the reality of pancake rose perfume. If it was more light cupcake than dense pancake, I would love it. But alas, it smells like memories of IHOP but with roses smooshed in. I've had this bottle sitting around since September, untouched because I was amping rose there for a while and didn't want roses screaming in my face. My skin chemstry has shifted/settled since then and the rose thankfully behaves. I'm hoping time brings out the nuttiness and goat milk. I'll try this again in a few months and reasses.

Spices, honey, hazelnut and a whiff of roses. Honestly, this does remind me to a baklava - but a rose version. Medium throw and wear length.

Mmm, this is pretty. Rose can be a little hit or miss on me, but it works when it's sweeter, and it definitely is here! The rose isn't even that strong, honestly - as people've said, a spritz of rose water, a drift of scent from the bushes near the pastry table.

Primarily this is a nutty, sweet, honeyed baklava, with a hint of that sweet/sour/cream note of cheesecake and goat's milk, which I happen to really like! It's like that's been swirled around the honey-soaked hazelnut pastry layers. Really lovely for late spring/summer.