Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Strange is Thy Pallor! Strange Thy Dress!

Bracing in the imp! Lemon and the soft eucalyptus blossom note I've come to adore from the Lab. On my skin it's less bracing and more refreshing with some sweetness from the absinthe. The absinthe, lemon, and eucalyptus are in perfect balance. As it dries a soft sandalwood peaks out. This is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for hot summer days.

Wake up and smell the fresh! Cold-iced lemon and a soft eucalyptus.

What is, at first, a nearly absent absinthe grows in drydown into a licorice-like lot of absinthe. Which is any-absinthe too much for me, but at least it's soon balanced by a mellow sandalwood.

This is, like Fuck This Heat, a reasonable rescue perfume for if your AC breaks down or you are simply stuck out under the summer sun too long. (Add whatever charm against that here...)

Cold, lemony, and delicious. There's a sort of herbal-root-soda combination to the scent when wet? It's extremely refreshing and would be baller on a hot summer day.

Once dry, the soft sandalwood and sweet-herbal absinthe are more dominant, with continuing chilliness from the eucalyptus. This is really good-smelling, although not terribly strong. I'll have to see if slathering helps. I'm tempted to get a bottle.