Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

White Fig, Coconut, and Cream

Am I first? Eep!

Okay, let's see. In the bottle and wet on my arm (mind you, I got it two days ago), it's honestly more coconut + cream than fig? Which I'm not complaining about, I like those things, but I feel like they're trampling the fig. That also makes it a heavier scent - kind of similar to the White Chocolate, Carnation, Coconut Cream, Clove Luper, but minus the clove-and-carnation spice.

As it dries I think I'm starting to get the fig a little more, or at least there's *something else* in there that's a darker richer note (I'd almost say dates? is that weird?). Not fruity in the way of, like, peaches and such, but like...okay, maybe a fig jam, like Fig Newton filling but better, like, the freshly made homemade kind, spread over the coconut cream. Still not overly sweet, but sweeter, like, well, that fig spread!

About 15 minutes in, it's still very coconut cream with that fig jam note bringing some darker complexity. Low throw, but I did only put a couple drops on that arm, since I was also testing another scent on the other arm. (But for comparison, the other scent - White Honey, Lemon Peel, Salt - got put on right before, on the other arm, and is *much* louder. This one I have to put my nose right up to my arm to smell!)

I'm getting lots of sweet, delicate fig. The whole scent is delicate and feminine and light. Coconut and fig are dreamy together and the cream is there to swirl things around. Really just what you'd expect from these three notes!

OMG I’m in love. This is so dreamy and a wonderful summer scent. Gorgeous fig and coconut cream…it’s sweet without skewing into suntan lotion - though I love that too - just breezy and beautiful and has a touch of a candy note. I got a decant and can’t order a full size fast enough. 

This starts out as coconut husk and quickly morphs to suntan lotion. I don’t get the other notes at all.

I get a pleasant burst of cream and something else deliciously toasted or caramelized. I can sense the fig flesh slowly asserting itself and the coconut making things more caramelized and warmer in the background. In the end i get a warm toasted coconut and light sprinkle of fig.

Delicate, creamy coconut.

The coconut has a bit of a tropical coconut-water vibe to it, but it mingles with the cream into more of a milky note ultimately.

The fig is present but almost untraceably light.

Subtle and clearly summery.