Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Fern, Red Clover, and Wild Lettuce

On me, this starts off with a blast of lovely clover. It's backed by the somewhat watery lettuce, which ends up overtaking the clover on me after a while. It remains like that for most of the wear, until the fern takes over, which is very green and somewhat perfume-y on my skin.

I think this is a nice green scent, but I don't think I'd wear it over other ones in my collection. I will be on the lookout for more scents featuring clover in the future, though!

This is clover and lettuce. It's fresh and green, but unfortunately the clover takes over and goes soapy and air freshener on me. 

You go to the salon and get your hair washed with a fancy, fruity salon shampoo and get a trim.

You come home. You can still smell the fancy shampoo clinging to your bouncy hairdo. You have a fresh salad with apple and power greens and add a dribble of melon juice.

Fresh, with a sweet crispness I get some dark green, vegetal and slightly bitter notes which I think are from the fern and lettuce. I think the clover is the sweet, breezy element over the top. I agree there is something slightly apple-y about it, a a bit of crisp green apple in the mix. Would be so good for spring. 

The clover note in this trio is beautiful and reminiscent of Passionate Shepherd, but in combination with the fern and wild lettuce it didn’t work on me. One or both is too high pitched here. I mostly got this out of curiosity about those two notes — I’ll avoid them in future.

Fresh in the bottle, it's all clover and leafy fern- very fresh and vegetal, like you're in a greenhouse in the spring, full of green growing things. On the skin it stays fresh and green, with a bit of sweetness from the clover holding things together. This is a decidedly 'clean' scent, but is nowhere near soapy to me, this is rolling around in a field of ferns n clovers in the spring, after a rainfall, all the stems getting crushed underneath you. Absolutely stunning, I want to snort this, inject it into my veins maybe? Suffice to say I'm obsessed.  

In the bottle and on the skin, this is fresh, vegetal green notes and a light, slightly spicy floral. There's a slightly bitter undertone to the green notes as this dries down (possibly the lettuce note?), but it doesn't spoil the blend -- if anything, it keeps the greenery realistic and helps keep any soapy impressions at bay. Otherwise, there's very little morphing on me. Just fresh, light, springlike greens. This'll definitely be going into my warm-weather rotation.

I like this more than I expected! It's fresh, light, and green. The clover and fern are sweet and soft, while the lettuce takes on a slightly bitter undertone that turns perfumey as the scent wears. A nice "freshly showered but I've also been frolicking in woodland meadows" sort of scent. 💚

This is the 2022 Trio Winner for me. Straight off, it was clover and green sweetness and I love it. I immediately went and picked up a bottle. Medium throw, good wear length.