Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Frogberry Moon

A moist yet sophisticated scent: lilypad-green musk, water lily petals, ti leaf, blue lotus, white grapefruit, ylang ylang, and smushed berries.

Oh, fun! It's a (mostly) strawberry smoothie, but it's slightly more complex than that.  It's fresh and yes, moist. While I'm not the biggest citrus fan I really appreciate the white grapefruit etc here stopping things from being single-note berry. That grapefruit here gives the scent an aura that is clean and summertime ready. Good throw so far. Green musk sometimes goes to soap on me, but right now it's completely in the background.

Verdict: Kermit raided a smoothie stand and smells great.

Edited by patina

Berries + clean watery greenness! Lightly berry-sweet, but not overly sweet - the crisp grapefruit and water lily are adding citrus and that water-plant note. The blue lotus is the same note from Vaginal Tales of the Nocturnal Palace - a creamy delicate floral that isn't overly floral, if that makes sense. It's very light and pretty here. I'm not getting much musk or ti leaf, but that's okay - I was mostly here for the intriguing berry-lotus-grapefruit combo! Not soapy at all.

Light, pretty, decent throw so far - it's staying basically what it went on as, all red berries + lightly sweet green + a watery note that's more like greenhouses or dew on ferns, not like ozone or anything!

Awesome Husband: "...this reminds me of...an old Bath & Body Works scent...not in a bad way! It's nice. But like something I remember." 😄

Whenever I put on Frogberry Moon, I'm transported back to my local mall in the early 90s with my big sister, sharing a bag of octopus shaped gummis (still the best gummis) and smelling the berry lotions from Bath & Body Works.  It's artificial berries, sort of warm and perfumey, but sweet and creamy and nostalgic.  I think the only note I can pick out at all is the "smushed berries" and maybe the lotus, which sometimes has a creamy, bubblegummy scent to my nose.  Sort of a berries & cream candy thing.  Innocent and happy.

This is a fun summery scent. It leads with berries and a drop of floral, but there is a bright, fresh spike of green and citrus punctuated through it. Agree with the callback to the mall scents (mallback?) although I might have placed it in the body shop and not bath and body.

I am enjoying this one! It goes on berries dominant with some wet green in the background. The green notes are very understated. But they add a zingy zip to the scent. I love this berry blend. Feels Bright red and juicy! :) Not getting too much grapefruit here, unless its adding some tart to the smushed berries. They are not dolls head or plastic, so something is holding them up. My guess is the grapefruit. ❤️ Very summery, I would Wear to an outdoor social, somewhere breezy and fun in shorts and a t shirt. 

Bright, playfully artificial strawberries alongside lily-pad greens and clean pond waters.

In drydown, a soft, floral blue lotus and warm-honeyish ylang ylang float to the surface but remain mild. 

It eventually rounds out into an odd greenhouse melange of strawberries, evaporating pond water and soft, flowered greenery. Playful and interesting to try.

I get lots of grapefruit along with the squished strawberry in this, and the floral notes in this do not stand out to my nose (there's a bit of airy lotus, but not a ton of ylang ylang on me), but the ti leaf and perfume-y green musk come out more with wear and make it a little sharper and more perfume-y. I think it's nice, but I prefer the beginning when it is more about the grapefruit.

Dewy florals is the perfect way to describe this. Often lotus goes waxy or bubblegum on me, but not here. I would say it's primarily water lily and lotus, but the ylang ylang trails closely behind along with the berries. The green musk gives the whole thing a refreshed, dewy quality. If I really sniff around I can detect some grapefruit but it is well blended in.

I am loving this so much.  Yesterday I really needed a mood pick me up and after I showered I reached for this.  In the bottle: Super berries and watery florals.  On, wet--some of the musk starts to come out. I am totally in love with the Lab's blue and green musks and this did not disappoint.  Also getting little pops of strawberry and grapefruit--as others have noted, almost bubblegum or candy but not quite.  Dries down to a fresh berry and waterflower floral musk thing.  Glad I got a backup of this!