Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Jack In The Green

A play of light and shadows in the deepest old growth forest. A patchwork of soft mosses clinging to venerable tree branches, creeping vines speckled with spring blossoms, and a whisper of verdant, untamed green musk.

Jack in the Green starts off with a ton of ivy and green musk on me, but it quickly becomes a green musk party. It's the same green musk used in scents like 51, Pollution, The Laughter of Loki, and Venus Murcia, so if that note is your jam, you should enjoy this one. Over time, the moss gains strength and overtakes the green musk in order to become the dominant note, leaving behind a green musk-infused moss by the end of the day.

I was really hoping for some more tree from this, but if you're a fan of green musk and moss, this should be up your alley.

Fresh, this is all green growing trees and forest floor- quite lively and lovely! After about an hour on the skin a sort of woody spice comes out and mingles with the greenery. This makes me think of springtime, it's beautiful!