Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Blacklight Reactive Wolf Poster

Eyes blazing, muzzle foaming, stomach growling — just as nature intended! A hot, feral blast of musk and weed smoke plunging through a mist-dappled twilit forest.

Blacklight Reactive Wolf Poster starts off with a blast of pine, backed by the non-dank greenery of the weed note. It's not smoky, but the same weed note from Honeyed Weed and Dandelions. After a while, a brown musk note emerges and makes the scent a little more cuddly and cleaner, but the forest notes remain present throughout wear. I think there may be some moss in this, too, but the predominant forest note in this is pine on me.

I was really enjoying this when it was straight-up forest, but I enjoyed it a little less once the brown musk became a main player. But the forest-y notes with the weed smell magical together. I'll be keeping my decant and retesting it before this goes away to see if I need more of it in my life.

Opens with tons of pine. It's backed by another green note, which I guess is the weed? It doesn't really read like weed or smoke to me, so if you're nervous about that it might be worth trying this one out. I think there's an aquatic sort of note here, which must be the mist? The aquatic mist note makes this smell very clean and a tiny bit soapy to me. I'm not entirely sure what brown musk smells like, but there is something furry in the misty woods. Overall, this is a wolf that showered before dashing through the woods.

I don't mind the soapiness at all. I wear this when I want to smell clean and green. I like that it has a feral wolfy edge to it so it's more complex than my other pine-forward perfumes.

Wolf poster on me is more wearable and subtle than I thought it would be, based on the description. I would consider it unisex/masc leaning, something you might smell when going in for a hug from someone with good hygeine and a good dealer. There is something weirdly clean about it, but I wouldn't call it soapy. 

Green and clean but I agree that it's not soapy, because i actually enjoy it. I like how it smells on me ok and when I'm in a more masc mood I think i'd like it more. I definitely agree that this is a unisex scent and that end, it smells fantastic on my partner. I really love being able to share scents with them so that's a personal plus for me! I don't feel like any one note stands out more than another. I love the muskiness (brown musk?) and it definitely evokes a feeling of a furry animal in lush green environment. The weed is very gentle like nugs or shake instead of anything smoky like the description. I think the thing holding me back from really loving it is that i'm not a huge fan of pine but it's more tolerable in this iteration than most. It's a fun one to have in my collection and I'm another step closer to finding a green scent that I love.

Pine!! This is an aggressively pine smell, with just a whiff of wood and weed to make it seem like the outside. Medium throw and wear length.