Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Blacklight Reactive Wizard Poster

Orbn't you glad we included this colorful tribute to “high” fantasy? Hemp flowers swirled in billows of incense smoke.

First of all, I fess up to having gotten ALL of the Blacklight Reactive Posters that went up recently.  I still am trying to pin down what the Lab's cannabis/hemp accord is...it is sort of like fresh sticky weed, but not overwhelmingly so--if you are wearing this during a traffic stop, the cops won't ask to search your car.  In the bottle:  A big blast of the hemp accord  On, wet: The incense starts to open up really nicely and quickly.  I'm getting a traditional cheapo head shop incense, but in a good way--almost like a lighter version of Nag Champa.  Drydown - settles down fairly quickly into a nice, dry incense smoke with a bit of a sweet edge, with the hemp accord weaving in and out. Medium throw and wear.  

Suuuuuper glad I went for a decant first, this poster's Dank. Dank MCDankerson. It pretty much stays that way, softens up hours later on me. It does come across as hempy and reminds me of making hemp necklaces back in the day. Wish I got more nag champa from this as it's a favorite note. Glad I got to try it, if you love the weed note and it goes soft on you, you'll really love this blend as it's front and center here. :hippie:

Soft incense and smoke. Yep, this smells more like the incense that you used to burn to cover up that weed smell. Nostalgic. Medium throw and wear length.