Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Blacklight Reactive Clown Poster

Does this perfume smell funny to you? Strawberry greasepaint, candyfloss, squished roses, and cannabis accord.

this perfume is a bouncy, red, strawberry clown nose! i don’t get any weed (not surprising as i never can smell weed notes) or roses (which i’m not mad about). this is all about the sweet strawberry candy on me, like those hard strawberry candies with the red and green wrappers:) not a lot of throw, and i don’t see myself wearing this often, but it’s very cute💕🍓

Blacklight Reactive Clown Poster is mostly about the strawberry and the candyfloss on me. The rose in this is so subtle that I wouldn't have guessed there was rose in this, so if you are afraid of rose, this may still be worth a try. The weed note is not dank, but its a light, pleasant bit of green that lingers behind the strawberry and candyfloss notes. I don't know what greasepaint smells like, but I'm not detecting any make-up like note or anything in the vein of Clown White.

Strawberry is an iffy note for me, but it's pleasant and non-plastic-y on me in this scent and smells really nice with the candyfloss. I just wish that the weed note had stuck around more in this one, or that I had gotten a little bit of an oddness from the greasepaint. At the moment, I'm not sure I need more than my decant, but the decant is a keeper!

This is my favorite of the 420 posters, and I was confused comparing it to the Alice poster because I get something much closer to Knave of Hearts from this. The strawberry/sugar/rose is a delight, and the weed is a demure and pleasant complement. It doesn't have much longevity on my skin, but I haven't tested it in a locket yet. 

Smells like strawberry and cream hard boiled sweets mixed with incense. Definitely a more candy kind of strawberry than a fresh one.

Think I just amp spice so when applied it almost goes to a curry smelling kind of place but it dials back pretty quick, thankfully!  

Sugared incense, and honestly this reminds me to Midnight on the Midway, but with a slight lacing of cannabis - which honestly is probably way more realistic. Medium throw and wear length.

Almost all strawberry hard candy, no greasepaint detected (alas). The cannabis here is subtle, like the lingering weed smell left on clothing. I'm able to sniff out the rose, but it's barely there, and the candyfloss becomes noticeable during the drydown. Sweet, sweet, sweet, with a pinch of green.