Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Red Mandarin, Tangerine, and Orange Blossom

I love this scent! On me, the fresh orange juice notes are bright and dominant, then mellow and go perfectly with the soft. sophisticated orange blossom note. I wish orange scents were more popular! 

Such a beautiful fragrance.  It's realistic, freshly peeled, juicy, zesty orange, but minus the sour, acidic tones (so it's perfection) on a bed of creamy orange blossom petals.  When I wore it again this morning, it had a fizzy orange flavored Sprite feel for a while before drying down to realistic orange and creamy petals.  I'm glad that I got a bottle of this one.

This is a freshly peeled, bright juicy tangerine and manadrin orange, juices mingling together as they're peeled. The fruits are sweet and sour and perfectly ripe, and their skins are aromatic with the oils that scatter when peeling citrus right off the tree. The orange blossom note is quieter, but adds a distinct, airy floral note that keeps this from smelling sticky.

It's bright and fresh and refreshing and definitely something that I see myself reaching for in warm weather or when I want to layer in some floral citrus in something else.