Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The last glimmer of light against a deepening darkness: peach-tinted amber, bitter lemon, and King mandarin dipping behind tall, dry grasses shadowed with myrrh, black frankincense, labdanum, lavender mist, grey lilac, and a blackish-red musk.

First notes are ripe stone fruit and sweet then the powdery amber comes out and I guess the myrrh, there's a back drop of a really light floral and sweetness  and that all dries down to this gorgeous musk that almost has a brittle white /light vanilla aspect  I can't stop huffing my wrists. There is so much complexity here.  I do love red musk but this isn't a classic red musk and has none of the bitterness that I was expecting. Seriously gorgeous and I think very elegant.

Everything and the kitchen sink is going on here, but let's see.

Fresh on, there was an odd, light whiff of washed-out lilac against a complex background... and the whole is overtaken by a dark wave of spicy, blackened red musk. Sticky rocks of myrrh float in it, apparent and gone again with each wave.

Fruits slowly find a footing in this new, musky landscape: peach and mandarin. Mostly peach. 

Honestly, though, it's mostly fruity and blackened red musk on me. This might work for red musk lovers. For me, it's kinda sloshy and messy.