Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A flurry of snowflakes alight on a blanket of snowdrops, leucojum, white hellebore, and white jasmine.

The Lab's slushy snow note with a very pretty bunch of dewy white florals. The florals, at least at this point, are not sharp or indolic, but tempered by the snow. It captures the artwork and theme quite well, though I don't think I'd wear this enough to upgrade to a bottle (even though I adore the artwork).

This is lovely. White florals, including a non-indolic light jasmine, create a soft carpet of springtime. The Snow note is pure melted snow. An aquatic. A very clean and soft aquatic. It almost leans toward soapy, but never goes there. As it dries the aquatic note fades and gentle flowers fill the air. It's a beautiful skin scent. 

I've tested this at least three times now, because each time, I've neglected to leave a review. :lol: So I'm changing that today.

This is a non-indolic snowy white floral scent. The snow has a bit of effervescence to it, which I thought might be a touch of champagne when it first arrived, but now, I think is from a bright musk and perhaps a hint of herbal green or evergreen that gets a little slushy with wear. It does not remind me of The First Soft Snow, which is another snowy white floral (that one has the sweeter evergreen-swirled Snow Bunny snow note). After it has been on the skin for a while, I feel like I get a little nectar from one of the floral notes.

If you're looking for a snowy white floral that isn't super heady, this one might be up your alley. The jasmine in this is not a bully!

I can't see myself reaching for this over other snowy florals in my collection, but I'm glad I decided to try it.

Brisk, snow-flecked white jasmine.

The snow melts quickly on my skin, leaving a soapy-scented residue that overlays the flowers. Which, unfortunately, are going shrieky. Eep.

This one isn't for me, but I've been out of the jasmine mood for a time.