Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Orris root, white sandalwood, toasted rice, and honey dust filled with golden amber and draped in crimson musk. 

i think it is the honey dust that is dominating this scent right now.

wow, i think it is just way more sweet than i expected but it is kinda awesome. very golden, warm and cozy. kind of heavenly, really.

slightly powdery - but in a sexy dry incense powders (sandalwood) / honey dust kind of way - not like baby powder.

everything here is just screaming sweet and sexy skin musk. 

On me this started out somewhat kettle corny, but I agree it settles down and it becomes really enjoyable. Definitely a honey sweetness to it that has this headiness that makes it quite sexy. I want to see how this ages. As it is my nose is really intrigued by this one. 

The honey dust is also very prominent in this one for me. Underneath the honeyed sweetness, the sandalwood plays off the toasted rice in a lovely way that smells woody and malty. This perfume is so warm and comforting, like wrapping up in a blanket with a cup of toasted rice hot tea.

Lovely subtle skin scent. This is one where the honey dust doesn't take over on my skin, it's a pleasant cherry-on-top sort of note here. Toasted rice and sandalwood doing a good job grounding the sweetness. Not getting much crimson musk at all though.

From the first application: Warm-toasted kettle corn? But I can kind of break it down to mostly toasted rice and honey dust.

Warm, sweet toasted rice simmering in honey that has gone a little caramelized? That sometimes reminds me of like... stove-warmed Malt-O-Meal with honey?

Yes, that's about the way of it.

I decided to grab a bottle of this in my last order and I'm pleased I did.

I get alot of honey dust and toasted rice. It's quite a sweet, warm and  toasty scent that is slightly gourmand. This one doesn't really change much over time. I can pick out hints of sandalwood and orris but they stay in the background. 

Edited to add: after a while I can smell the crimson musk! It works well with the toasted rice and honey dust. To my nose it's a similar musk to the one in  vasilissa. 

Edited by becca_s

I wanted this to be toasted rice or popcorn.

Sadly, all I got was honey dust. A sticky sweet scent.

It also smelled a bit funky on my skin as if there was a slight undertone of patchouli or vetiver.

A bit earthy and sweaty.

Not for me. *sigh*