Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

The Secret Meaning Behind Flowers

Apricots and cream swirled with magnolia petals, coconut milk, and fig. 

Beautiful, sweeeet apricots and cream. A faint touch of floral. Coconut milk and cream blend into one note, so it's not a fatty/foodie sort of cream but more balanced and refreshing. Not much fig for me. I love this! Easily a daily wear scent

edit: I smelled some magnolias that were blooming down the street and magnolia is definitely in this! Smells identical 

Edited by wolf_truffles

this is very reminiscent of last year's Peach Vulva.... but i think it is better. i really like what the coconut milk is doing to this whole blend.

it is really deliciously creamy and coconuty, smells like a very luxurious lotion or hair conditioner to me. 

i am going to need to test this one out more to see what else i think of it, but right off the bat i am happy that i got it. ❤️ 

Oh wow I love the magnolia in this. Apricot dominates in the bottle, but on my skin, the apricot, coconut milk, and fig are all blending together with the magnolia blooming on top. Tiptoes right up to tropical and stops just short. Heady but not headachey - gorgeous.

I am certain this will strengthen with rest and age, but even if it doesn't, this is really lovely. So far, it's an almost magnolia ice cream kind of scent to me, lightly sweet, cool, and creamy. The fruit notes are there sweetening things up but are not overpowering; the apricot note reminds me a bit of that in Haloes, kind of glowing. I'm not detecting the fig or coconut that much yet. Overall, elegant, pretty, and understated.

I somehow overlooked this blend when I did my first several reads through the Lupercalia update and put together my first couple orders, even though I literally love every note in this blend and it was a guaranteed winner for me.

I have several magnolia trees around my house in Florida and they're blooming now and smell so good, like breezy white flowers infused with lemon and cream.  I definitely smell that realistic magnolia here, extra creamy from the coconut milk and, well, cream.  The apricot is delightful, smelling bright and sweet and full of sunshine, realistically of fuzzy peel and juicy, ripe fruit.  As it dries down, the apricot makes a bit of room for a hint of woody, milky, sweet fig.  I never smell coconut outright, but this is definitely a creamy scent and the milkiness is there.

I really love all of the creamy, milky elements, the realistic magnolia, the warmth from the fig and the cheerful, bright fruitiness of the apricot.  Everything about this is perfect.  Fruity-floral-gourmand.

Very apricot and cream from the vial/bottle, and this is probably the only time I pick up on the floral-ness of the magnolias. I am a lot of cream, coconut and fig, with soft hints of apricot and magnolias, while wearing this. It's such a creamy scent that's just a touch sweet from the fruits. Like feyofthefellwood, this does feel like an ice creamy kind of blend. Creamy delicious goodness. I wish it'd last a little longer on me (best I got is 3ish hours top).

Delicate, golden apricot cream with hints of coconut and magnolia while wet; more magnolia blooming in drydown. Sweet brown fig is present, but soft.

The delicacy of this reminds me of some rice milk blends, although this is not strongly rice milky.

I really enjoy this one. I was looking for a new creamy spring-fruit blend, so this is on the Luper upgrade short list.

Except for a hit of wet coconut when I apply, I’m completely nose-blind to this one. There’s a whiff of mint (WTF MINT?!) on my skin for a moment afterward, then nothing.

This is fresh out of the mail and I couldn’t resist trying it. it is already incredible. It’s like a beautiful mashup of Peach Vulva & Vanilla Wafers and Peach Cream. The magnolias aren’t overpowering but they do lend a beautiful summary floral feel. The coconut milk & fig are both gentle and no one note is screeching over the other. I agree that there’s a slight ice cream feel, but it’s not foodie. I can only imagine how beautifully this will age, but as it stands now it’s already a perfect blend and I will be wearing it a lot this summer!