Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Mysterious Techniques in Lovemaking

Orris root, white oakmoss, coconut, jasmine sambac, pink pepper, benzoin, plum blossom, and white ginger. 

Wow first, it’s been awhile since I’ve had that pleasure 😀. Right off, I’m getting a beachy coconut with a bit of floral.  It dries to a fresh oak moss blend with a bit of orris. Very fresh and clean smelling, I always get that vibe from oakmoss.  Nice, I’ll probably use up the decant at some point in time.  It lasts surprisingly long for a soft scent.

On my skin, coconut is the base that everything else builds off. There's just this lovely underlying wash of coconut, very fresh and creamy but not sweet. Jasmine and plum blossom waft over it, floral and freshly blooming and airy, but very present. They meld beautifully with the creaminess of the coconut. The ginger and pink pepper are almost floral, but also a gentle spice added to the floral creamy mix.

Orris root, oakmoss, and benzoin never show up to the party, though they may be what is holding back any sweetness from coming into this scent. I'm honestly not missing them at all here though.

This is a beautiful fresh scent!

VERY creamy on my skin, with a surprising amount of throw. Orris and coconut are the main notes, with jasmine and plum blossom taking a distant second. I don't individually detect the other notes, but there is a spicy, complex underlayer that lends interest after dry down.