Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

in the bottle, the orange and peach come out the most. They blend together and remind me of, if anyone has ever done this, putting orange juice in a fruit salad to make sure it stays fresh. It is very citrusy on the skin, and the sandalwood / labdanum around the edges almost feels like clove, but not the full spiciness

of clove. it’s very different- i do like it more than i expected.

Juicy juicy orange peach juice! Like those store bought juice blends you find (thinking of the orange, peach, mango specifically). Not much to unpack here! 

This goes on as a blast of juicy, fresh peach, but the blood orange quickly joins in. The blood orange ends up being the strongest up close, but it's all about the peach in the throw. It stays like this for several hours, until eventually the resins emerge in the background, but they're content with their smaller role. I'm getting more sandalwood than labdanum (woo!), and the labdanum is not the sour variety, nor is it turning everything into cola. By the end of the day, the peach nectar is the dominant note, and it does smell nectar-y and not as juicy as it was initially.

I was hoping for more blood orange than peach from this, but this is nice! I'll be keeping my decant, but I don't think I need a bottle of this one because I have so many peach scents already.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Peachy goodness! With a little bit of blood orange in the background. I’m not even noticing the sandalwood or labdanum. It’s just a juicy little fruit salad on my arm. The peach note is so realistic, like, fresh off the tree ripe peach.

Edited by tinyvulture

Juicy, pulpy peach and bright blood orange. Froot! Very daytime froot for a night visitor theme.

The peach sings first and orange makes it a duet before long. Interestingly, Nocturnal Visitor starts out on me as super juicy and pulpy and bright, but soon shifts toward orange pith and peel. It's not quite bitter, but there gets to be a lot of pale pith overpowering the pulp.

And... that's more or less where this sits for me. I never find sandalwood or labdanum. It's juicy froot to pithy froot.

I'm so sad. All the other reviews sound like they have a heavenly fruit salad experience. 

My skin chemistry turns this to soap, gas station bathroom soap.

I think it is the blood orange doing this to my skin because my skin usually makes love to the lab's peach notes.

I don't need to feel like I'm on a road trip while in the comfort of my own home, so I'll pass.

Oh I just love this combination! The orange and peach are so juicy and nectary. I can distinguish them but they meld really well. On my skin the labdanum and sandalwood peak out a bit to give complexity but it is really about the fruit. It's sophisticated yet juicy and fun. 

You would definitely know you have a night visitor here, it is stroooong.  In the imp, I get an even mixture of fruit and sandalwood, but on the skin the peach pretty much rules the show.  Omg it’s so loud and happy, but not a realistic peach at all, more like peach cocktail that is 10% real juice.  As I’m typing, the peach is fading somewhat, but it’s still in my face.😆

I have not really worn this since I originally got it. With a year and a half of age, it's bright blood orange and labdanum - the peach is there, but this is distinctively more tart-citrus with the labdanum making it quite effervescent, and the sandalwood is a nice smooth base. Within ~10 minutes or so, it loses a lot of the brightness, and at this stage I like it somewhat less. I don't dislike it, but not sure this is something I will reach for again.