Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

All Joys Are Due to Thee

Whoa, first up...

Wet - Thick, almost cloying honey with a light musk backdrop. 

Dry - Pretty similar to the wet stage but the honey has had a chance to smooth out a little.

Overall - More honey and less skin musk than I was expecting. Pretty close to the skin as you would expect. I get Ivory Vulva (without the creamy nuttiness) / Lovers and a Fan (without the coconut) vibes of this, like they all chillaxing at the same beach bar without a care in the world.

Edited by lozenlady
Formatting

Stealth cake!

This opens as basically butterscotch honey-cake on me. My friend put it on her own wrist, took a sniff, and pronounced, "Tastykake Krimpets!"

Later on, I get a good dose of skin musk from this, but the honey krimpet vibe abides.

Skin musk = absorbs into my skin like a second skin, stays very close. Love the honey dust. It’s just what it says, a very light dusting of sweet golden honey with a slight butteriness. I don’t think I need a bottle since I prefer it to amp more, but it’s incredibly pretty.

Crunchy honey that almost but not quite veers into candy territory dominates alongside a nice skin musk. Decent throw. And I'd have to agree with Casablanca, even though it's just honey and skin musk, there's a definite honey cake vibe going on here. I'll be upgrading to a bottle. 

powdery rich honey and a sweet glowy skin musk.  very pretty. 

out of curiosity, i tried it side by side against skin musk, cream, and honey dust.  smelled in tandem, this one popped a buttery hazelnut-type note when wet, but the drydown is 95% similar. this one reads just a bit sharper, which makes sense as it lacks the cream. 

Edited by MamaMoth

The skin musk in this is quickly beaten back by the honey dust on me, as my skin runs away with this note and lets it declare dominion over all. The honey dust is a thick, toffee-like honey reminiscent of Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids. It's the same honey from scents like Phallus Acrobatics and Harlow's Lace... which is... not my kind of honey. But if that kind of honey is your jam, this is the closest you might get to a single note.

I'm hilariously confused with musk - just when I think I know it, everyone else's reviews make me second guess myself. Regardless, I'm low-key obsessed with this one! It's a buttery dusting of honey, my skin but better kind of deal. It wears close to the skin (haha hi skin musk), which is fine. I wear perfume primarily for myself so I'm in a lovely little bubble.