Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The conservation of emotional energy and deep magic to survive the most forbidding winters.
Bittersweet apples encased in ice.

Sniffing in the bottle, there is a bitter apple! There is a hint of something perfume-y/cologne-y, but it isn't heavy. I am not a fan of anything like that, but this is beautiful! On my skin, it stays the same. I am not getting any 'ice' from this blend, but maybe it is the light perfume-y part of it and my nose just smells it wrong! :) This has great throw and amazing wear length. All the way, it stays that bitter apple. I wouldn't say this is a foody scent, but if you like apples and foody scents, you will dig this. 

This is reminding me of Snow Moon from a few years ago in its opening. (Snowdrops pushing through a pale white blanket of crystalline musk, pale white frozen apples, white tea leaf, yuzu, and angelica root)  It's chilly, ozone, white musk and apples - cool and fresh and snowy.  Something seems to warm in the fragrance after a few moments though.  I think it's the musk becoming more prominent.  Sweet, minty musk becomes more prominent than the fresh juicy apple. On me, this is more about the snow note, but as someone who isn't crazy about "snow," this one is very nice.  Well blended, refreshing, and seems very wearable.  The ozone is calm, no harsh edges.  This isn't really my sort of fragrance, but it is very pleasant.  Honestly, I'd love to have an atmo spray that smelled like this.  It's just very chill and refreshing.  

Edited by VetchVesper

This is a very nice, cool apple blend. The apples really are bittersweet and the ice in this doesn't read as minty, but there might be a touch of light mint infused in a pretty tame ozone and/or musk. 

I've tried Snow Glass Apples, Snow Glass Apples v4, Snow Moon 2019, and Morana, and of those, I agree that this is more in the vein of Snow Moon 2019, although that one is far more citrusy with its yuzu and white tea. But I think this is different enough from all of those to give it a try if snowy apple scents are your jam. :) 

I'm not going to leap for a bottle yet, because I have so many apple scents already, but this is really lovely. I'll be slathering it on during the summer months and may end up upgrading to a bottle once my decant is running low.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Getting "Frostbitten" and Black Ice vibes here on this one, bigtime.  In the bottle:  I immediately read this as a sort of Frostbitten darkish apple.  On, wet:  Opens up to a somewhat sweeter fresh pressed apple juice note, along with a few more fruit hits, wrapped up in a kind of dark herby note, almost like my ancient bottle of Black Ice.   Drydown:  I'm left with a mix of dark almost bitter herbs -- but not too strong --with a sort of deep resonant fruit juice note under it.  Definitely some kind of halfway point between Frostbitten notes and Black Ice, with some fruit.  Low throw on me, medium wear length.  

Perfumey apple and I also get something in the way of melon or guava with it. I can see the fruit similarities to Snow Moon...

But Snow Moon was beautiful on me, having a wintry note that worked well with my chemistry. Unfortunately, the brittle ice encasing these fruits is one of the varieties that turns to plasticky vinyl on my skin (I think Frostbitten and Snow White did, as well).

This could be billed as a single note on me. Cool, sweet apple. Nothing minty. I could believe that there's a little ozone here shaping the coolness.

This is a straightforward fresh apple scent for me. 

Apple scents are my ultimate weakness and I couldn't help myself with this, despite all my promises about not buying blind bottles anymore. 🙃

In the bottle: A very sweet apple, bright musk, and snow.

Wet: More bitter than sweet once on my skin, an older, winter-wood apple that reminds me of Firethorn Berry Tea in some ways. In the background, frosted farmland and spicy musk.

Dry: Soft applewood, musk, and just-thawed meadow flowers.

This lasts forever, a good 12 hours or more, with a medium to strong throw. And yes, I am extremely glad I bought it.

Stars: ★★★★★

I wanted to like this and was hoping it would be Snow, Glass, Apples goth cousin (It's not).

In the bottle, I get sweet apple and a similar frosty note to the one in some of the ice themed blends. 

Applied, it smells like tangy sour apple +  melon gummies. It's not bad, but I'm not much of a scent foodie and I don't like smelling like candy.

....30 minutes in and it starts to smell like rotten orange deodorant and bo a bit. Bleah

Edited by Biocarbons

In the bottle, it makes me think of some sort of apple-scented cleaning product. It's very bright and strong. I agree with another who say there is some sort of hint of guava in there. On the skin, that astringent cleaning scent goes away and leaves behind an iced (not petricor) apple smell. There's no sweetness to it for me. 

A bright and bitter apple and ice scent, reminiscent of Morana, but less sweet and far less minty. Like Morana, it is spiritually similar to Snow, Glass, Apples, though not a true dupe. I definitely enjoy the tang of apple without candied sweetness, for variety if nothing else.