Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Auxilium

A restorative oil, constructed to help support you after the long emotional and psychological sieges of the pandemic era.

Rose otto, black spruce, ylang ylang, hyssop, lemon peel, cedarwood, and myrrh.
Edited by Seajewel

This is lovely. I felt an immediate release of some grief I had been holding on to when I first smelled this. The rose, black spruce and ylang ylang are all present and blend together in a way that says that everything will somehow be alright. Just my experience. Auxilium is going to see a lot of use.

Notes: Rose otto, black spruce, ylang ylang, hyssop, lemon peel, cedarwood, and myrrh.

ETA: I have been wearing this as a sleep blend for at least a week and it is amazing! Lets me fall asleep!

I have been calling on this oil often lately, coming out of a strange illness and recovering slowly, in stages, this oil is helping to keep me grateful and helping to balance me out. Valuable and precious. 17 Nov '22

Edited by HerbGirl

I got a decant of this for its purpose but am only reviewing the scent here.

This goes on as medicinal rose on me... like, if you had rose-infused cough syrup. It stays that way for some time but eventually veers out of medicinal territory, although it's absolutely straight-up ROSE on me throughout wear. There are traces of the other notes, which I can detect if I go looking for them in the background (mainly the spruce and woods), but mostly, it's a rose party.

This is quite an enjoyable floral, different than most. I agree it has a slight medicinal & a hint waxy scent to it. It isn't too rosey either, which I enjoy. Myrrh, ylang ylang, & rose otto all smell up front. After it fades it turns cedarwood & lemon.

Edited by Rane.

This is so gorgeous and calming.  I wind up with a rose and resinous wood blend mix, which may be the "medicinal" part that some people get with this.  Also getting little bursts of citrusy resins.  Wore it yesterday by itself; layered with Citrine HG today for an extra bright boost.  

This scent is so so soothing. Soft rosy incense and woods, with a bit of that waxy ylang ylang floating over top. I can pick out the brightness of the lemon as I breathe it in deeply.