Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Not nearly as nuclear as it sounds: a swirl of gentle aquatic notes evaporating against pale amber sunlight.

This is one of nicest scents I have tried in some time. The amber swirls lightly with the aquatic notes like a fog surrounding me. This will be worn quite often in the spring/summer months. I love it.

This is a nice cool scent. Its most definitely an aquatic, but its a sharp kelpy kind of aquatic with hints of something citrusy. While this doesn't have Moonflower as a listed note it reminds me of other perfumes I've smelled that carry a lemony like moonflower note. I can smell the amber and I feel this is what gives a sort of warmth to the otherwise cool scent. I will be wearing this more for the spring and summer months for the coolness the scent carries.

A fresh, cool aquatic with a whiff of fruit that reminds me of kiwi and golden melon. Mostly kiwi.

Amber comes out more in drydown, blended with the fruitiness. 

Wet: Clean and charming. Kind of sweet.

Drydown: Suds and some sort of delicious goodness. I'm not really getting AMBER. It's more like ...amber? ...plus floral? ...plus cream? All I can say for sure is that it's beautiful. Milky and warm and clean and foggy for sure. Like a warm fog. Baby's breath even.

Dry: The aquatic notes amp up, bringing a sweet, cooling blue-green hue to the blend. It still has that warm, foggy, slightly creamy quality too. Refreshing in the gentlest way.

8.5 out of 10 bones

In the bottle I get a soft green fog. I want to say I get lime, especially when it is on my skin. It reminds me of Odic Force where the lime sort of just gives a green glow. A really soft, humid aquatic. The foggy aspect is so cool. 

This is a nice, tame, slightly salty aquatic with a lovely, pale amber and perhaps a touch of greenery and the barest hint of fruit? It is indeed gentle, and the amber with the aquatic notes really do give the impression of fog.

I don't usually have great luck with aquatics, but this is nice. I don't think it's something I need more of, but I'll hang onto the decant!

Edited by doomsday_disco

A mighty fine aquatic ozone softened around the edges by amber. It's pleasant enough, if I had bought a full size I would've kept it, but the decant will suffice.