Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

The Shore of the Lollypop Sea

WOW. this one is salty. it smells very light blue, definitely not a fresh blueberry by any means. 100% light blue gooey blueberry flavored salt, if that was ever a thing. 😂 i really like this one, it’s really fun and different from anything i have. 

This smells exactly like a blueberry lollipop.  I wasn’t sure if I would like it, but it’s smells so edible.  I love it!  I don’t get any saltiness, just very sweet, yummy blueberry.  It doesn’t change much as it’s drying and seems like it’s going to last a while on my skin.  It’s like walking past a kid who’s eating a lollipop.  I’m tempted to get a second bottle.

Edited by Cheri

This smells like a sweet blueberry lollipop throughout wear. I get some saltiness if I sniff up close, but it is more like a few flecks of salt on the outside of a salted lolly. I ended up frimping my decant of Blue Lollipops away, so I haven't smelled it in years, but I do think they could be similar, only this one is a little more sophisticated thanks to the bit of salt. It is NOT as salty as scents like Lavender, Sea Salt, and Rain and Urban Undine, if you're worried about the salt! This is actually less salty than I thought it would be.

I like it, but I think just the decant will suffice.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Mostly blueberry lollipop. I do get an aquatic edge to it, maybe it's the saltiness or maybe there's some other aquatic element added, too. For whatever reason, this addition pushes this perfume from cloyingly sweet into irresistibly delicious. It's a pretty straightforward scent without a lot of longevity but I love it while it lasts!

I was really hoping this would read as a fresher, brighter blueberry candy but it really is sugary blue goo.  I do get the salt, nice and strong, to cut through the blue good but it does feel like I'm wearing a kid's discarded lollipop, lol. It is is a lot of fun, good wear and throw, that lasts and does become a softer, salt-wave of blue goo as time goes on.  Still tons of fun, but without the fresh zing from the blueberries I was hoping for, it won't be a full size for me.

LOVE. Omg love. I'm a huge blueberry fan. This one smells like they used the same blueberry note from Blueberry Sufganiyot and just added some saltiness. Sweet, salty, strong blueberry jam.

I might need a backup, because this is everything I wanted it to be.

This went from blueberry sugary pez candy to a sugary plum smelling candy. Blueberry is such an odd duck on my skin. Medium throw and wear length.

Sweet, salty, and very blueberry! I love berry scents, so I'm happy. It really does smell like the blueberry jam from the Blueberry Suf + a good sprinkle of sea salt - which smells much better than it sounds, I promise! Like eating sweet blueberry jam tarts (minus the pastry part) beside the ocean. Very fun, and I'd say also very summery, a holiday seaside treat.

Blueberry flavored bubble gum, creamy and sweet, with a little freshness from the salty aquatic part.  It lasts about 8 hours on me and doesn't change or morph at all.  I really enjoy bpal's blueberry scents and I'm glad that I got a bottle of this one.  I still miss Blue Fire, which this is actually a bit similar to with the candy blueberry + freshness.  Sweet and lovely.

This smells like the candy Sweet Tarts on me. In the bottle, wet, and dry, it's Sweet Tarts. Nothing terribly spectacular, but also not offensive. It fades away after three or four hours. I'm hoping time will do something interesting to this.

UPDATE: The blueberry candy smell did come out more after a few months, but it's a fader.

Edited by Tamarinda
Update

i don't know if i would have pegged this as blueberry specifically...  goes on all sweet fruit-ish candy and something aquatic.  i don't generally do aquatics, so i can't nail it down any more than that, and it mostly goes away except for a vague brininess that does rein in the goopy sweetness. it goes through a stage where it reminds me vaguely of the sugar plum note from the recent yules series.  ends up... blue razz airheads? 

sometimes these seemingly simplistic ones can surprise you, but there're no surprises here.  it's fun and cute.  i think i know a tween that might love it, so i'll give her my decant. 

Edited by MamaMoth

Bottle sniff is like a blueberry cough syrup.. not medicinal tho.. just that super sweet berry scent. 

On skin super sweet still, blueberry syrup, I do get the salt note too. It's just super, duper sweet!

Bought this for a Jester Lavorre cosplay and am not at all disappointed. The first thing that hit me when I opened the decant I bought was a blueberry that took me back to the roll-on blueberry glitter from Bath and Body Works circa 2001. Once I got past that, it had a hint of aquatic and salt to it that made it feel like eating a blueberry dumdum at the beach. It's fun and sweet and exactly how it sounds, and it made me really happy every time I smelled it on me.

This one was like blueberry salt water taffy on me. Very salt. Very blueberry. Low throw and staying power sadly but so good. Definitely try it if you love blueberry 🫐 

This goes on skin as a super sticky blueberry candy. Smells a little warm and melty. Like a hard candy thats been left in your pocket. The salt is mildly present, but it isnt aquatic in the least on my skin.  The blueberry calms down in the first five minutes, but that impression I had of warmth remains. It could almost be interpreted as candle, but not that this smells like candle… just that it smells like a warm blueberry candy. It definitely is not a realistic blueberry note, nor is it tart as the Blueberry in Blueberry Sufganiyiot was (which made it so foodie). 

I collect blueberry scents, and this is a fun one to try, but, when I pulled out the bottle this morning I wondered why I had been content to only have a low partial and application yielded why. For blueberry candy scents, I prefer Blue Lollipops: a sweeter, sugary, more kiddie simple blueberry candy blend that I find fun.