Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Sugar Cookie Snow White

This is pretty much an even mix of cookies and Snow White.  It's an unusual combination, but it works beautifully and is absolutely delicious!

This is mostly Sugar Cookie on me - which on me goes darker, brown sugar & caramel rather than light & fluffy - but it's Sugar Cookie with a kiss of the lab's snow note, just enough to give it a sweet cool chill. I don't really pick up the florals; it's very much a toasty dark sugar cookie being nibbled outside in winter, which I like!

Wet: Unsurprisingly, this is a fairly even mix of Sugar Cookie and Snow White so far!

Dry: Snow White ends up being stronger than Sugar Cookie on me (like a 75/25 split); it smells like Snow White being gently warmed by sugar cookies. (So think cold, icy florals backed by warm sugar cookies.)

Sugar Cookie Snow White > Snow White. That's right. :cookie:

This starts off heavy on the chilly Snow White, backed by the sugar cookie, but the sugar cookie becomes stronger and syrup-y (and somewhat brown sugary) over time, really cozying up to the Snow White. Of the four sugar cookie scents I bought from the Box of Cookies collection, this is my favorite. That chilly, creamy, soft almond or almond-esque note from Snow White blends wonderfully with the sugar cookie, just like how adding some almond extract to some sugar cookie dough really takes it to another level.

I have waaay too many bottles of Snow White and don't know that it's better than the OG for me, but it is very lovely, and I'm really happy to have a bottle in my collection. :heart: 

I get a delicious lightly buttery cookie dusted with a hefty amount of sugar with an even amount of Snow White mixed in. They meld together really well 

Snow White is one of my favorites ever, and Sugar Cookie hasn't worked well for me in the past. Together, they blend together surprisingly well - I couldn't quite imagine it, but it fits so nicely! Wet it's beautifully balanced, and dry the Sugar Cookie comes out a bit more and starts to edge toward the problematic place that scent went to for me when it was by itself - but then the Snow White balances it out again in a way that tames it, and keeps it sweet and smooth with a hint of sugar cookie spice. I'm going to wear it a few more times to ensure it continues to play nicely on my skin, but it's really enjoyable and I hope it works out!

Sugary Snow White. For me I really get much much more almond and sugar in this, so sugary almond cookie? SW has never traditionally worked on my skin, and this may be the first version that does, and smells like a more sugary version of the Snow White atmo, which is one of my favorite atmo sprays ever. Would consider a bottle. Good throw and wear length.

Preconceived notions/hopes: Starbucks iced sugar cookie latte🥰🥰

Disclaimer: I’ve never sniffed Snow White OR Sugar Cookie by themselves. 

I was hoping that Snow White would turn Sugar Cookie into an iced sugar cookie. In actuality this was a warm, browned, and spiced cookie, and some warm florals, too, but barely there. Reminiscent of chai, or floral nutmeg. Not for me, but that’s my fault for blind bottling!

Edited by stainedglass_siren

Snow White has been one of my favorite bpals for forever now, so I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the Sugar Cookie part or feel like it was ruining the perfection that is Snow White.  This is a really fun flanker, though.  I agree with the previous review in that this reminds me of Snow White whipped into a frothy, milky drink and topped with some snickerdoodle crumbles and a little bit of cinnamon sugar.  In the drydown, the cookie part gets that really beautiful, caramelized smell that cookies get when they're just starting to brown/getting ready to burn on the edges.   The Snow White is there, present and ultra creamy, full of cool vanilla and a kind of marzipan-ish scent (not cherry or almond extract, but the creamy, delicous parts of sugared almond).  I'm really enjoying this blend.

I'm going to preface this review, as there are a lot of qualifiers.

I was delighted to receive this in the mail 📬😌. I'd had my eye on the sugar cookie and sugar plum yules from 2021. This is the first one I've smelled. I haven't smelled any of the versions of Snow White and haven't tried any scents with sugar cookies in them, apart from maybe a Lilith. I am moderately familiar with the lab's snow note from frostbitten scents. In the past I've noticed that some of bpal's caramel scents have a strong hit of tumeric on me.

My preconceived notion: a dainty sugar cookie scented candle type smell with frost.

I dab on a bit and it is syrupy brown POWER! Really strong Log Cabin maple syrup Dank and big time artificial pancake with butter with an undertone of downy liquid softener and a very small piece of green pepper. 

This perfume is super strong and lingers! My buddy sitting across the room smelled it distinctly and immediately. It's not to my taste, but I might have to re-test in the future after smelling that og snow white, which I am now super curious about. :-0

This scent is SO interesting, and I always get lots of comments when I wear it.  The sugar cookie part ended up being much 'darker' than I anticipated, and smells exactly like brown butter on the stove, or cookies fresh out of the oven.  I don't get much of the snow white scent, as I have loved prior varieties of those and they typically have good throw on me.  I will gladly use up what I have, especially in the autumn/winter.

This smells like a delicious almond cookie with a tiny sprinkle of coconut. Throw and staying power are pretty good so far! 

I tried Snow White back in 2011 and I remember something floral threw me off but in this I don’t get floral it’s just delicious. Foodie Snow White works for me. Duh lol 😝 

Really what it says on the tin. This is a cloyingly sweet cookie with dare i say brown sugar and probably a bit of a hard cakey texture, with that soft buttery vannilaish snow thing that snow what has which surrounds it. Doesn’t morph, stays as is, really strong.

A lovely rich sugar cookie, more vanilla and brown sugar than butter, with just a HINT of snow white under it. I could maybe wish that the snow white was a little stronger in it, but honestly, I can just solve that by pairing it with Snow White hair gloss. I do appreciate that this is a less aggressive version that I can wear on days when I want just SOME snow white, instead of ALL the snow white.