Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Christy

Gift Recommendations for New to BPAL

I've been a fan of BPAL for a while (I haven't participated much in the forums, mostly lurking) and just recently discovered that my younger brother follows BPAL on IG. I asked him if he had anything from BPAL yet but he doesn't. His birthday is coming up and I'd love to get him something to introduce him to BPAL but I'm not quite sure what to pick out. I was thinking an atmosphere spray and a perfume oil. He says he likes sandalwood, citrus, and soft scents. I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thanks in advance! 

Hmmm I'm having trouble thinking of a (readily available) atmosphere spray, perhaps Trackless Erg? I haven't tried it but lots of people get sandalwood.

For perfume, Pyramid of Skulls from this year's Weenies could work: A blend of four sandalwoods stained by tobacco absolute.

Thinking of sandalwood Monk also came to mind: Sandalwood incense, ti leaf, and honeyed saffron.

As well as The White Rider: White leather and sandalwood.

For citrus I think of Baobhan Sith: Grapefruit, white tea, apple blossom and ginger.

Fainting Couch is a nice, light scent, though maybe TKO would be better if he's not one for scents that go a bit powdery?

Embalming Fluid and Phantasm would be my suggestions for citrus scents, though depending on skin chemistry, Phantasm might need to age just a smidge.

I feel like The Trackless Erg might be a good atmo spray for him. I haven’t tried it, just from reading reviews. I have considered buying it for my own younger brother! :P