Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Wooden Recorder With Fruits, Skull, Books, And A Feather

Leather, polished elder wood, and bleached bone with a glut of peaches, apples, cherries, and wine grapes.

It’s a very neutral scent it’s not cold or warm. First you can smell all the fruits the the polished wood then the feather. It lasts up to about 6 hrs before it starts to smell like fruit shampoo which isn’t a bad thing. The polished wood note fades on me and I have skin that usually turns things more honey suckley and it didn’t alter too much on me. The fruit is slightly the strongest note along side the polish on the wooden recorder. The polish disappears on me and it goes more of a mixed fruit woody smell peach being the more dominant smell out of the fruits and then the cherry’s. Hope this helps. 

A "glut" is a perfect term for the cornucopia of fruits that unloads on first applying this scent: Syrupy peaches, grapes, apples, cherries! That's about the order of their strength on my skin, with sugar-syrupy peaches and grapes far out in front. 

It's a long time before I find any polished wood, and even then, it's really just a hint. This stays mostly about the fruit on me.

Fruity leather! I definitely get the peaches and apples, and then the leather comes on through. So, fruit leather. Medium throw and wear length.

Whew, this is strong! XD I was hoping for more of a soft, fruity scent with a backdrop of leather and wood, but the leather is really strong in this when worn. In the bottle the combination of scents is really sharp like some kind of cleaner. When worn, the combination of leather and fruit leads to a kind of overwhelming, overripe aroma. Not for me. Maybe it will improve with age.

Edited by Claire-of-the-Valley