Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Bouquet With Skull and Coins

This is a glassy, floral metallic scent (emphasis on the cologne-y metal on me). I decided to give this a go because of the sheer glassy musk, and I wondered if it might secretly be like House of Mirrors atmo. It is nothing like that and definitely a scent for fans of metallic notes (like my brother -- this was one of his favorite Weenies of the decants I got, and between this, Nymphae Avernales, and The Torture Queen, we discovered he loves the Lab's metal notes). The glassy aspect does get stronger with wear, and I get a touch of something woody cozying up the cologne-y metal after a few hours -- maybe cedar? I'm unable to identify the blossoms in this, but they just make the scent smell even more high-pitched on me.

It's not something I would wear, but I'll either pass the decant on to my brother or get him a bottle since he enjoyed it so much.

If you like sheer, glassy scents, this one is worth a try. I get primarily sheer, glassy musk on application; through the glass, I spy shimmering silver (especially) and gold, and the soft colors of some nondescript sweet blooms. 

I'm bullocks at picking out most flowers from each other in a bouquet, but these lean soapy on me before long, which makes me think of lilies. 

Sheer glass, metallicky metals, flowers, and musk.

After a while, I think I also smell warm cedar. I seem to be developing quite a bit of this warm note after drydown and I like it. I'm a cedar person, but I'm not a floral or glassy musk person, so this is just one it was nice to try.

Metal flowers.  There's a Phoenix that smells like this.  The metal wore away after an hour or two, leaving blooms I can't quite pick out. I think I prefer the Phoenix over this but other people enjoyed it on me.

This was a delicate, pale flower on me. Not in terms of power, but the quality of flowers. Reminds me of a the baby's breath & greenery in a corsage or boutonniere arrangement. The coins came through with a slight metallic vibe. Not rich like Coin Trick, but cold. Must be the glassy element.

Sheer green cologne, notes of glassiness, and a whiff of metallics. Very gender neutral. Medium throw and wear length.