Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Cola pop rocks.

Cola scent that starts very effervescent, fresh and tart. I may be way off base but has a light pear scent in the beginning too.

Then it dries down into a classic ramune flavor that’s more sweet and warm.

Edited by momopeche

This starts off smelling like a fizzy citrusy soda but then a candy powder scent emerges along with the fizziness. It's reminiscent of Fun Dip or Pixy Sticks. By the end of the day, it's the sugary candy powder that reigns and it definitely smells like I'm inhaling a Pixy Stick. :lol: If you ate those types of candy during your childhood or were dared to snort a Pixy Stick or did that just because, this will slap you in the face with that childhood memory. :P 

I like this and would recommend it to fans of fizzy and candy scents.

Candy powder and a little fizzzzz! in the bottle. Seriously heavy candy powder, like you ground a packet of U.S. SweetTarts into dust. Goes on as… flat fizz?

Yeah, this is SweetTart powder dumped in a glass of cold but flat ginger ale. There’s a bit of dust in the air, but no fizz. It’s a lovely sweet candy note. I want to be sad about the lack of fizz, but it’s so delightfully sweet I can’t be bummed. I guess that’s the mystery powder tripping me out!

I get a tart fizzy lime with a sweet cola undertone. Gets sweeter as it dries, with a candy powderiness. 

Fizzy citrusy candy. I hint of lime, and a whiff of powderiness when it dries. Medium throw, low wear length, except for the bit of powderiness which lingered on me.

I'm so jealous of anyone getting cola from this (one of my favorite scents & flavors) because all I'm getting is tart, powdery, fruit-ish candy.  It does remind me of Sweet Tarts and Pixie Stix with a powdery/dusty edge to it in the drydown.  I'm not even getting any of the fizziness.  I wish it smelled like cola or Fizzy Pop incense!

I was gifted a frottle of this from the Lab with my Weenie order and somehow forgot to review it! 

I tried it fresh and recall that I got very citrusy fizzy candy. Today I slathered it on to really immerse myself in the scent and see how it goes. 

So I definitely get a mixture of Sweet Tarts and Smarties candies from this! Citrusy, fizzy, a little powdery. I don't get any of the cola undertones that others have mentioned. But as it dries down I do get an undertone that feels somewhat sinister... I'm really having a hard time placing it, although it's something I clearly recognize. It's definitely not bleach, and not the lye note from Lye-Filled Bubblegum. But it puts me in mind of an old-fashioned powdered cleanser like Comet. Yes I think that's it. Sinister as in "caution, this person is not quite what she seems." Bubbly and fresh on the outside but if you come to close she has a real bite! 

What a fun scent! I don't see it going into my rotation (and I actually promised to pass the bottle on to a fellow forumite!) I definitely need to get this into the mail! 

This really does smell like fizzy powder candy. It is also tickling my nose! Ha! Its super fun and very unique in my collection, but letting go of my decant because it is sadly making me sneeze. Glad I was able to test this one as I was super curious.