Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Dead Leaves on Houseplants

What you see is what you get with this one. This scent is incredibly green. It starts off sharp, exactly as per the description of the lab's dead leaf note combined with more leaves of houseplants. While it always remains intensely green throughout the wear, it does start to take on a depth to it, and becomes a bit of a darker green fragrance rather than the fresh green straight out of the bottle.

This is a fairly straightforward blend, but I think plant lovers will really enjoy it for when you want to smell planty. I will enjoy wearing it while I take care of my plants with my friend.

Green ivy, and a whiff of green dead leaves. This is an intensely green plant smell. I imagine this is what Poison Ivy, the DC comic character smells like. Intensely green. Medium throw and wear length.

not sure exactly why i got this, but i did. 

in the imp it smells like celery juice and green ivy pretty much just "green". 

the scent doesn't morph much, it stays the same on me. wet and dry it smells.... green. it smells like you've walked into a greenhouse and gone right next to the monsteras and inhaled.

it's fresh, clean, and very much plant-like. I will say though, I put some of this on my inner forearm at around 9pm last night, it's 12:30pm now and it hasn't died down at all. Medium throw and very long wear length on me. if you like fresh green scents, you'll love this.