Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bonfire smoke and apple peel swirling with dried leaves, charred cedar, white sandalwood, amber resin, and cinnamon sticks.

I randomly opened bottles to sniff and went OOH I GOTTA TRY THIS ONE. I wish it stayed as fruity as it is in the bottle - on my skin it's much drier with the char, the smoke, and the resin, but the bottle is like Halloween Fruit Punch in all the best ways.

Lots of the smoke and apple when wet, but it dries down to cinnamon, woods, and apple with a little twinge of smoke. I'm not getting any of the cedar, which is a bit of a bummer, but it might pop out more as it settles. The amber gave it a light sweetness, and the dried leaves aren't the cologne/bell pepper variety as far as I can tell. Overall, it reads as a lighter counterpart to Samhain, so if you're spooked by the patchouli in that, this would be a lovely alternative!

I dont often blind bottle anymore, but I did order a bottle of this right off the bat and I do not regret it! My favorite weenie from this year so far, though I still have some testing to do.

Winds of Autumn reminds me of a mix between Dead Leaves on Fire (the leaves and smoke), Apple Butter Rum (dark spiced apple), and Falling Leaves Moon (specifically the cinnamon and DL combo). Its warm, thick, spiced apple with smoke and sandalwood pulling it out of the gourmand.

No burn from the cinnamon, though I never react too strongly to it. Smoke can often go to a weird maple place on me, but it's really nice in this blend. The DL are there in the background as a pairing, not sharp or cologney up front.

This is warm and comforting and fall, very thick and rounded, mostly apple/smoke/cinnamon up front. I love it!

I think I have finally found my autumnal signature scent! My favorite from the Weenies this year!

Wet, it's all smoky campfire wood and sweet apple, but as it dries, the cinnamon makes itself known. Once it's fully dried down, the other notes fill in the background with the resins and a soft rustle of papery dried leaves, some of which may have drifted into the campfire.

It's like drinking hot spiced apple cider around a big bonfire at the edge of the resplendent autumn woods.

They’re not kidding about the bonfire smoke. XD Both in the bottle and when I first put it on the scent of smoke is overwhelming. There’s also something I can only describe as a food note. It’s not the apple. Possibly the cinnamon? It reminds me of burnt almonds or something like that. So, yes, at first it’s pretty intense. As it dries down I can detect the dried leaves and the apple. Maybe charred cedar. All in all, this really makes me think of a forest on fire in the middle of fall. Possibly an apple orchard on fire. The softer notes of sandalwood and amber never really peeked through for me. It’s an effective scent but may be better for scenting a room than for wearing.

Still, I will say that it's growing on me. I think that, depending on how this ages, it could turn out to be a favorite.

Mm, apple-char smoke. 

I love most smoke notes, as well as the other notes listed, and this doesn't disappoint.

Charred and heavily smoking apples, burning dried leaves, cedar, and a soft cinnamon.

Beautiful autumn scent and my favorite of the Weenies tried so far. So glad I tried this for today, Thanksgiving.