Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A silly scent for silly people: vanilla ice cream, cake batter, gummy bears, buttercream frosting, and sprinkles.

OK, on me this is all Gummy Bear and pretty close to the skin. I’m not detecting any of the other notes yet. It reminds me of the same note in Sour Gummi Snake Oil only minus the SO. If you enjoy that note that I think you will love this. 

Just sniffing the bottle, this is allll Gummy Bears. When first applied it’s the extreme fruity sweetness with a bit of the vanilla and it becomes softer and creamier when dried. If you loved Dies Patribus and or Neil from Paranorman, I think you will love this too. It may need to sit for a few days to mellow but I’m glad I got this as it’s a very happy scent. I actually might save this for my kiddo when he is a year or two older :)

I completely agree with frizzlechicken this is all gummy bears and not much else! On the dry down I get a faint bit of vanilla cake. Kinda disappointed I wanted all the other notes and hoped the gummy bear would be the lightest lol 😝 

This is all gummy bears for most of the wear, although strangely enough, one of the gummy bears is banana flavored??? A bit of cake batter tries to appear during the wet phase but is quickly beaten back by the gummy bears. It takes over three hours for something other than the gummy bears to surface, and what emerges at that point in wear is the vanilla buttercream (emphasis on the butter, though).

I'm going to let this one settle for at least a month before retesting, but I'm not sure it will be for me. I, too, was Team Wanting Most of the Other Notes and not so much gummy bear.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Gummy bears and sprinkles mostly but some frosting too on the skin. It's funny because I'm not sure sprinkles have scent that I can remember but I can still identify the smell of them in this? It's youthful, I think a 13 year old could wear this and would love it. Or those 13 at heart! Gummy bears add an extremely sweet note with a bit of sour but it's pleasant; isn't scream in your face candy sweet. A happy scent!

Yep, gummy yummy squishy bears all over me. I'd also like a bit of creamy vanilla, but its tons of fun and will be passing along my decant to a little one I know. Pretty sure she will love it and hopefully not lick it. 

Now that this one has settled, I actually get a big ol hit of bubble gum. The whiff of that powdery Double Bubble crunchy coating is dead on! I don't get anything else :(  This is not the gourmand for me. 

In the Imp: Vanilla-heavy cake batter. 

Wet: Banana pudding and cake?? If you are familiar with Lush's Sympathy for the Skin, this smells like that but just a little more fresh banana-y. I love this! I don't get anything like gummy bears from this but that might be the "fresh" scent. No idea.

Early Dry Stage: Light banana pudding scent. I am very happy. 

Dry: Invisible perfume. Gone. Nothing. Not even the hint of vanilla, which I normally amp. I am very sad.

My hope is that a few weeks will settle this and I will have an unexpected perfume dupe of Sympathy for the Skin. I am tempted to snag a bottle of this based on this hope but I'll wait until the second test of my Lilith decants. 

i am surprised to say i also get banana! like doomsday_disco - it’s very much a banana flavored gummy bear on me. while i like this ok, it’s definitely not what i was expecting XD 

Vanilla cake batter and lots of gummy bears! Kind of disappointed I'm not getting the banana like some reviewers are, haha. On me, the batter note is the strongest once it dries down. When it's wet, the gummy bears is basically the only thing I can smell. I also get a little bit of a bubblegum smell too, but it doesn't overpower the cake batter. Pretty good throw as well, I really like this. 

Essentially super juicy and just a teensy bit sour (the sour tasting gummies coated in dusted sugar) gummy bear single note on me.  

I swear that I could sometimes feel a dusty candyfloss note, like in the Lush “Rockstar” scent. 

Hours later, I get some of the buttercream frosting. Just a happily “joyous” scent :wub2:

Edited by pinkgyrl

Pineapple and banana gummy bear explosion! I get a bit of powdery vanilla cake mix after a while, and I can see how that combination can remind people of banana pudding. I asked my husband what he thought, and he said, "Sugar balls. Or what the bushes in a sugar village would smell like."