Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A scent as sharp as Lilith’s glare: ice-cold lavender with lemon peel, davana, elemi, and eucalyptus leaf.

I smell the elemi and eucalyptus leaf with a swirl of somewhat harsh lemon peel. Fresh and cold and clean. Not getting much lavender! I could see this going a little lemon cleaner on some folks

a peaceful & refreshing scent. definitely a cold scent.

also a lot less sharp than i thought it could be, honestly. it feels softened or rounded out by something that is almost creamy - like white tea perhaps? perhaps it is the davana? im not very familiar with davana, but the internet tells me it smells like tea! 

this really strongly reminds me of one of the Lupers from this year, Since There's No Help. People who liked that one would be happy with this as well, I think. 

I really like this one! I get icy lavender and lemon during the wet phase, but it becomes more about the lemon over time. Early on, I thought there might be some of the Lab's white tea mingling with the lemon peel note, too. The eucalyptus in this is not a powerhouse and just lends a cool feel to the scent in the background. There's also a phase where the citrus has a slight unexpected creaminess to it, too -- so I get what zee_zee is saying about sugary key lime, even though it's a creamy sugary lemon to me. But it ends up losing its sweetness and becoming a somewhat sharp, cool lemon and elemi by the end of the day.

I'm glad I blind bottled this one and can see myself reaching for it during the warmer months or when I need a nice pick-me-up scent. If you're a fan of scents like Fuck This Heat and Virgo Snowball Fight, you'll probably enjoy this one as well. :) 

Edited by doomsday_disco

I was generously frimped this, and while I don't usually favor the chilly scents, I like it much better than expected.  Lavender is always fugitive on me, so I get it only at first, with lots of tart juicy lemon.  This does not go Lemon Pledge on me.  In fact, it's closer to lemon sticky bat, and it had pretty good lasting power on me for a citrus-forward blend.  I think this would be a great sundress scent.  

Based on some of the reviews, I was hoping for a little more sweetness/sugary presence, but I do get the faint creamy note! The lavender is very faint here - on me it's a lemon-eucalyptus scent, cool and clean, with something making it a little smoother and rounded, so the lemon and eucalyptus aren't shouting or sharp, but instead wrapped up in something softer, especially as it dries.

It's a fresh cool scent - I can see how on some people it might tip into cleaning-product territory, but on me, the creaminess helps keep it on the right side of that, and very wearable.

Androgenous. Cool, minty without mint and camphor without eucalyptus. Icy, sweet, refreshing. Reminds me of my Cabbage white caterpillar hair gloss. I like it a lot. No rough edges, nothing bitter, sweetish but not overly sweet, pleasant swish icy cloud.