Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Plague-O-Ween

Wet, This is very cranberry on me: juicy, sweet cranberry candy. It's tart and delightful!

Dry, there is more complexity as the other notes peep out, but no single note takes the stage. 

Overall, a light and cheerful scent. 

Very light cranberry. I'm honestly not getting much carrot or pumpkin - perhaps a little in the background mellowing the cranberry out as you wear it on. But otherwise, it is pretty straightforward tart yet sweet cranberry. It doesn't have much longevity to it, but it is a fun wear!

Soft cranberry on a... mixed orange-colored background. I smell pumpkin, a little carrot, scarce orange... The carrot and pumpkin combined make me think of yellow and butternut squash, for some reason.

This is a little like sitting at Thanksgiving dinner, and the cranberry sauce is closest to you at the moment, with table smells behind it.

Lighter than I expected, but that makes sense for the "pretend carrot" aspect!

Like the above reviewers, I mainly get cranberry - a cheerful bright cranberry, not too tart. As it dries, more warm pumpkin plus something else soft and cozy and orange, probably the carrot pulp (never smelled that in perfume before, so I'm guessing! it's not really savory, more like the sweetness of oven-roasted carrots or squash, if that makes sense?), starts to emerge in the background, which is very nice and comforting and makes me think of holiday coziness. Primarily it's a cranberry scent, though, on me!

Pumpkin spice is that you? This smells like a slightly fruitier and berrier (hello cranberry) and pumpkin spice. Medium throw and wear length.

This is like a fruit punch mixed drink they'd serve at the goth club. Reminds me of the Halloween vibe I get from Hexennacht's Tiger Tale (vanilla ice cream, orange sherbet, and black licorice swirl). This is like a darker more cranberry version minus licorice. Oddly, these blends make me think Halloween more than many pumpkin blends. Makes me think of a candy pail with orange tootsy pops and other goodies. The Lab cranberry starts to take over a bit more as it goes along and goes a bit sour on me, as most fruits do. D-rats.

I really think the younger crowd could wear this but also anyone who wants to smell like trick-or-treating or goth fruit punch. 

This one wasn't on my radar, but I ordered a decant from someone because I figured my boyfriend would be interested in this (Red is his favorite scent, and this one also has a cranberry note).

On me, this is mostly CRANBERRY with touches of watery orange behind it (is that the carrot pulp???) and a bit of a sharpness that must be the orange blossom, even though it's not contributing anything obviously orange-y or blossom-like to this scent.

On my boyfriend, he got a blast of cranberry at first, and while the cranberry stuck around, it wasn't nearly as strong on him as it remained on me, and he also got more of the orange notes from it (I could smell the pumpkin on him).

He liked it enough to keep the decant, but he does not love it as much as Red.

Plague-O-Ween is very strong and so reminiscent of a craft store in November that it makes me sick to my stomach.  It smells like the oils and wax to make cranberry candles, holiday spice candles, and some sort of orange breeze dryer sheet scented thing.  It smells like candle making oils.  I get no carrot at all.  Tart, fruity, spicy, dry, waxy/plasticy.