Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I love it. Reminds me of the fuzzy pink flowers growing on trees where I lived as a kid. Smells the same too. Sweet, floral, & simple. It smells like I imagined. Honey bells smelling like a toned down honeysuckle, while the osmanthus has a fuzzy pink warm but sweet play going on. I had to look up what these flowers look like, & I was wrong. I pictured pink puffballs for osmanthus, but no it's clusters of white flowers. Honey bells look like cigars.

Edited by Rane.

A deliriously beautiful soft white floral, all honeysuckle and sweetness. Nothing artificial or cloying. Magnificent and sophisticated.

I am loving these Louisiana Duets. This one is a very real, natural honeysuckle smell. Like sticking your nose into flowers on the vine. Light, sweet, and fresh. Really beautiful. Another one I am loving for late summer bedtime with the windows open wide, like honeysuckle wafting in the breeze. Lovely. 

This is such a soft, delicate floral, floating and gentle. An ethereal beauty. There's a really nostalgic quality to it for me; I didn't grow up in the south, but it reminds me of being outside in the summer as a child and enjoying the scent of flowers and trees on a cooling breeze.

Sweet soft white floral. Medium throw and wear length. I always amp up osmanthus, and its always a white floral smell on me. Great throw, medium wear length.

It smells the way honeysuckle nectar taste, a hit of sugar, a bit of pollen, and a hint of green. All with a beautiful pale pink scent floating around you.